Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

No chance it will be Man Utd or Chelsea. Rumours are that his agreed with them and whats holding it up is mikhatarian.

I rate Sanchez highly but paying that much wages isn't worth it.
If he was in his mid 20s then why not.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 am

maguskwt » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 am wrote:
Klopptomaniac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am wrote:
Reg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 am wrote:Man Utd are becoming a team of oddballs, Sanchez, Zlatan, Lukaku, Pogba.... they're not a logical selection of players. Our squad is far, far stronger, Mourinho's buying wallpaper to cover up the cracks.

You've got to ask what policy they've got in place beyond 'get the big names in'. I know Jose and Pep have spent a lot but one has a clear plan and the other is very scattergun.

Read the whole package (including wages) will be around £97m. That's about 300k a week  :oh:

I wouldn't be so dismissive about Man Utd guys. If there is anyone that can make a team of ego's gel it is Mourinho.

Just beat Stoke 3-0.

They play poor footy but get results. With Sanchez i feel attacking wise they will be a different beast.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:56 am

Reg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 am wrote:Man Utd are becoming a team of oddballs, Sanchez, Zlatan, Lukaku, Pogba.... they're not a logical selection of players. Our squad is far, far stronger, Mourinho's buying wallpaper to cover up the cracks.

That's actually a really good observation Reg.

Manure are constantly having to spend millions of dollars to keep up now.

Maureen maybe able to manage a team of prima-donnas, but what's going to happen if he decides to jump ship again in a season or two?

We all know he doesn't stay at clubs long (3 years at Chelsea, 2 years at Inter, 3 years at Real, 1.5 at Chelsea the second time), because sooner or later his ego catches up with him and people just have enough of the t.ur.d. Bringing in expensive stop-gaps like, the likes of Sanchez and Zlatan only confirms that he may not be at Manure longer than people think  :laugh:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:27 am

maguskwt » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 pm wrote:
Klopptomaniac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am wrote:

You've got to ask what policy they've got in place beyond 'get the big names in'. I know Jose and Pep have spent a lot but one has a clear plan and the other is very scattergun.

Read the whole package (including wages) will be around £97m. That's about 300k a week  :oh:

I wouldn't be so dismissive about Man Utd guys. If there is anyone that can make a team of ego's gel it is Mourinho.

Just beat Stoke 3-0.

I'm not necessarily being dismissive I just wonder what their long term plan is. He's 29 and they're gonna pay him 350k a week, other targets will almost certainly demand the same.

Their perssonell doesn't really matter. Mourinho would be up there playing the same dogshit style of football. I don't think Sanchez will add as much as people think.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Pierre Abby prefers us over Arsenal i think it would be a beaut buy. Play Bobby in coutinho old position front African 3 of mane Salah and Abby frightening keita to come into midfield and sign Oblak in summer we will win league next season!!
                Oblak
TAA      Matip       VVD     Robert

Keita      Cann
            Firminho

Salah        Abbyanng     Manne

That's should be our Target come on Klopp
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Member

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:25 pm

That line up is exquisite.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Aubameyang has apparently agreed terms with Arsenal after putting in a transfer request in at Dortmund. Surely we can't just sit back and watch a goal scoring machine join one our rivals without at least trying to sign him.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:37 pm wrote:Aubameyang has apparently agreed terms with Arsenal after putting in a transfer request in at Dortmund. Surely we can't just sit back and watch a goal scoring machine join one our rivals without at least trying to sign him.

£60m is a lota money for a guy who turns 29 in the summer mate.  Arsenal are hitting the panic button big style and their problems run far deeper than simply scoring goals. In fact, they probably need 5 or 6 players and I'm amazed they're prepared to give mega bucks to a manager who's best years are clearly behind him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 pm

7_Kewell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:55 pm wrote:
UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:37 pm wrote:Aubameyang has apparently agreed terms with Arsenal after putting in a transfer request in at Dortmund. Surely we can't just sit back and watch a goal scoring machine join one our rivals without at least trying to sign him.

£60m is a lota money for a guy who turns 29 in the summer mate.  Arsenal are hitting the panic button big style and their problems run far deeper than simply scoring goals. In fact, they probably need 5 or 6 players and I'm amazed they're prepared to give mega bucks to a manager who's best years are clearly behind him.

Think them looking to bring in Aubamayang has more to do with the Sven Mislintat (ex Dortmund scout now at Arsenal) than Wenger to be honest. Word is he is pushing them to get a deal done for Aubamayang more than Wenger. Can't argue with Aubamayang quality and record as a striker, it really is up there with the best and think he will score a hatful over here.  Actually think this may well be Wenger's last season and they are readying themselves for a new man now
Doeboy

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Doeboy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:03 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:55 pm wrote:

Think them looking to bring in Aubamayang has more to do with the Sven Mislintat (ex Dortmund scout now at Arsenal) than Wenger to be honest. Word is he is pushing them to get a deal done for Aubamayang more than Wenger. Can't argue with Aubamayang quality and record as a striker, it really is up there with the best and think he will score a hatful over here.  Actually think this may well be Wenger's last season and they are readying themselves for a new man now

I know a few gooners and they think he's going to stay for a year or two longer  :laugh:

Personally I'd rather we use the money to bring in Jan Oblak and Lemar. Young, hungry players who will improve our starting 11 no end.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Big rumours circulating now we are gona hijack United's move for Sanchez. Don't know what to think of that do we need him
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Member

Postby redshade » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 am

Welsh wizzard 13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm wrote:Big rumours circulating now we are gona hijack United's move for Sanchez. Don't know what to think of that do we need him

There is not much to that just that Guillem Balague said if Mikhatiryan deal isn't sorted then there is another club who are waiting and Sanchez may choose them.
I think it was from an interview between Robbie from Arsenal Fan tv and Balague.
Robbie pressed is it Chelsea or Liverpool but Blague didn't give a straight answer.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:18 am

If Mannure don't get Alexis i reckon we have a massive chance to finish 2nd in the league. However with Alexis they will get the goals and play better attacking football. Their draws will potentially turn into wins.
With Sanchez they will finish 2nd strongly imo.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:20 am

Welsh wizzard 13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 pm wrote:Big rumours circulating now we are gona hijack United's move for Sanchez. Don't know what to think of that do we need him

No way we'd pay anyone £300,000 a week mate, especially someone who's going to be 30 inside 12 months.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 am wrote:
Welsh wizzard 13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 pm wrote:Big rumours circulating now we are gona hijack United's move for Sanchez. Don't know what to think of that do we need him

No way we'd pay anyone £300,000 a week mate, especially someone who's going to be 30 inside 12 months.

Even if we did I'd be concerned about the implications it would have on our current players and the wages future targets would demand
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill