Latest transfer rumor

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby grayghost » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:41 pm

I think Rafa will sign Tevez come summer he already has the connections to go down with signing his mate Masherino And i have watched him a couple of times this year and he is just the player we need some one who can run at a defence.:)
grayghost

Postby tommycockles » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:05 pm

yeah- I like Tevez- he works hard, tracks back and can use his head as well as his feet. Seems pretty strong on the ball as well. I'd be happy bringing him in and showing them how to use players properley and leave them to nurse Neill thorugh his injuries!

It wouldn't have been a bad bit of business either as if we'd tried to buy him and Mascharano after the World Cup it would have costed us a fortune-by letting them go to West Ham we may get a second bargain!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby grayghost » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:13 pm

Plus he has the kind of passion we love at this club there is nothing beeter than seeing a great player from  abroad fall in love with your club. Think Henry, Berkamp, Zola,. They were great players for there clubs not just becase they were talented but because they loved the club.
grayghost

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:16 pm

Barcelona will listen to offers for midfield ace Deco.

DiarioSport says Barca are prepared to cash in on Deco - and teammate Rafael Marquez - at the end of this season. Deco, at 29, has struggled to maintain his best form this term and Barca are prepared to sell him, banking on the Portuguese's reputation abroad to attract a big-money auction over the summer.

Both players share the same agent, Jorge Mendes, who also has strong ties with Chelsea, where manager Jose Mourinho is a client. AC Milan have already made tentative enquiries about Deco's availability in the last fortnight, while Chelsea and Manchester United are being linked today in the Catalan press.

Deco is contracted to Barca until 2010 and his buyout clause is £50 million.
....................................................................................

very good player and would be a very good signing imo. he's one of the main reasons that barca have been so successful in the past two years and we are seriously lacking flair in the side.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby grayghost » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Deco no way he is a lite wieght cry baby who thinks he should have a foul every time he goes down. A bit lazy for my like plus we are set in the midle of the park we don,t need him.
grayghost

Postby jeffiroquai » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:32 pm

Not thanks on Deco.  If he ain't a winger, I don't want him.
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:43 pm

Yeah we need a player like deco in the team..he's worldclass..the passing that can unlock the defence..he passing talent will be very usefull for speedy striker such as bellamy overall we need that creativy in the middle which we very much lack but then again 50 is too much
Elchris

Postby red_guy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:34 am

Well Deco can dive....that's a skill. :p
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:49 am

What about this Berbatov rumour then??? Possible swap deal with Crouch. There would have to be money involved in the deal (i.e. money to Spurs) but I wouldn't mind seeing Berbatov at Anfield. He's a class act.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby grayghost » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Jesus that would be a dream come true every time i see him play he seems to get beeter and beeter give them crouch and 10 mil and you never know. just imagine him and Villa/Eto up front. We would take the prem by storm.
grayghost

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:06 am

According to the back page review on SSN the Daily Star (So it is from a credible sauce  :p  :D ) is reporting that BARCA are to make a £16m move for Alonso.

Is that the value of each of the installments?!

As if we're gonna let him go for a measly £5.5m* profit on what we paid.

*According to Wikipedia.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:23 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:According to the back page review on SSN the Daily Star (So it is from a credible sauce  :p  :D ) is reporting that BARCA are to make a £16m move for Alonso.

Is that the value of each of the installments?!

As if we're gonna let him go for a measly £5.5m* profit on what we paid.

*According to Wikipedia.

they can have his right toes for that.... :p
Elchris

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:26 am

Madrid can go and ride themselves!

They make me sick..........Want Raffa as well!
Why any manager or professional player would want to go to that club is beyond me..........its like a soap opera!
66-1120597113

Postby grayghost » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:28 pm

maybe it's a swop deal for Eto. I would't like to see him move though
grayghost

Postby Paul C » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:00 pm

I'd prefer Xabi to stay, I think if anyone is gonna leave this summer it's Crouch cos he hasn't played much this season which makes me think he's gonna be sold.

One things or sure and that's we HAVE to buy a 20+ a season striker :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill