Latest transfer rumor

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:44 am

It was in the Mirror - so it MUST  be true  :D . I think its probably Toni trying to get a better deal out of inter. Too late for the CL qualifiers anyway now. Kuit is probably still our number one target.
account deleted by request

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:28 pm

There's still time to sign players for the CL qualifier..... UEFA announced today that they've put the registration back until Monday... I'd prefer a younger striker to sign.... Just how good is Kuyt? I've not seen him play. :pirate
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:56 pm

CardinalRed wrote:There's still time to sign players for the CL qualifier..... UEFA announced today that they've put the registration back until Monday... I'd prefer a younger striker to sign.... Just how good is Kuyt? I've not seen him play. :pirate

I watched him in the world cup - still not seen him play tho'  :D

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:13 pm

Defoe anyone?!?!? :;):
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:00 pm

Duo set to leave 'pool
07 August 2006

Liverpool's French pairing of Anthony Le Tallec and Florent Sinama-Pongolle are set to leave the club. The pair were brought to the club in 2003 by former manager Gerard Houllier.
Le Tallec who was loaned out to St.Ettiene and Sunderland over the past couple of years is training with Ligue 1 side Sochaux. The manager of Sochaux is former Portsmouth manager Alain Perrin, he is trying to strenghten his squad for the beginning of their new season.
Sinama-Pongolle looks set to join Osasuna of Spain. Blackburn who had the forward on loan last season are said to be interested in another loan deal with the player.
Hope if Pongole goes we get at least £3,000,000 for him and maybe £2,000,000 for LeTallec?

Postby maximus » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:49 am

had to laugh.............how sh.it is that site

Chelsea turn to £15M Liverpool fullback Riise
tribalfooball.com - August 13, 2006

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is considering a bid for Liverpool defender John Arne Riise.
The Daily Star Sunday says Chelsea are prepared to bid £15 million for the Norway international should Arsenal refuse to accept their £20 million valuation for Ashley Cole.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez could be prepared to part with Riise following the summer arrival of Fabio Aurelio from Valencia.

Yes please if true of course...... :laugh:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:04 pm

maximus wrote:had to laugh.............how sh.it is that site

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is considering a bid for Liverpool defender John Arne Riise.
The Daily Star Sunday says Chelsea are prepared to bid £15 million for the Norway international should Arsenal refuse to accept their £20 million valuation for Ashley Cole.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez could be prepared to part with Riise following the summer arrival of Fabio Aurelio from Valencia.

It's just to stop Riise scoring against them  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:25 pm

:D  :D  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby red_guy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:38 am

Paul C wrote:

It's just to stop Riise scoring against them  :D

:D  :D  :D

Hillarious......
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby danny2k6 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:03 pm

i think liverpool should accept the offer if theres one 4 15 mill i also think they shood use the money 2 bring in alves 4 cover 4 pennant `n` finnan
danny2k6

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:30 pm

danny2k6 wrote:i think liverpool should accept the offer if theres one 4 15 mill i also think they shood use the money 2 bring in alves 4 cover 4 pennant `n` finnan

Mate it's a load of b0ll0cks  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby goldostef » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:53 am

Do you hear that Nabil el Zhar, an youth player of 20 years old coming from Saint-Etienne (France) signed in your club ??

Thanks for yours answers  :)
goldostef

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:17 pm

goldostef wrote:Do you hear that Nabil el Zhar, an youth player of 20 years old coming from Saint-Etienne (France) signed in your club ??

No.

.is it true?
and is he any good ?
what position does he play?

And welcome   :)
66-1112520797

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:17 pm

tomas graveson anyone?
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:32 pm

goldostef wrote:Do you hear that Nabil el Zhar, an youth player of 20 years old coming from Saint-Etienne (France) signed in your club ??

Liverpool are interested in signing A.S. Saint-Etienne midfielder Nabil El Zhar.

The highly-rated youngster was scouted by Liverpool officials at the 2005 World Youth Championships and favourable reports were submitted to Reds boss Rafael Benitez.

It is claimed that the player is unhappy with St Etienne's latest contract offer and that as a result, he will discuss the option of a move to Liverpool.

El Zhar - who turns 20 later this month - played for France at junior levels but later opted to play for Morocco.

'As in their earlier games at this tournament (FIFA World Youth Championships), it was Nabil El Zhar and Tarik Bendamou who looked the most dangerous,' - FIFA.COM, JULY 2005

Look what youve started now  :D

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill