Latest transfer rumor

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby iqbalharoon213 » Wed May 10, 2006 7:04 pm

GLB1 wrote:I agree... David Villa ticks all the boxes in my book.. Young Skillful and Deadly..  Anything under 15 Mill will be seen as a bargain after the world cup. If Spain go far in the World Cup he will be in for a chance at the Golden boot.

any more info on david villa, havnt heard of him much. I perosnally would like torres but it is very unlikely
iqbalharoon213

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed May 10, 2006 7:34 pm

PSG want Le Tallec. I never thought I'd use a sentance with "Le Tallec" and "want" in the same without the phrase "WHo the hell would", but there you go.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GLB1 » Wed May 10, 2006 10:58 pm

David Villa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Villa Sánchez (born December 3, 1981 in Langreo, Asturias, Spain) is a Spanish football player, who currently plays for Valencia CF and the Spain national football team. His usual positions are Striker and centre forward.

He started his career in UP Langreo in 1991. In 1999 he signed for Sporting de Gijón until he was signed in La Liga by Real Zaragoza in 2003. In 2005 he transferred to Valencia CF for 12million euros. From the beginning of the 2005/2006 season to April 2, he scored 18 goals in La Liga.

In the 2005/06 season, he has been in top form for Valencia, he is currently on 22 league goals after scoring his first hat trick for Valencia against Athletic Bilbao on April 23,2006. He is the 2nd highest scorer in La Liga following Samuel Eto'o of FC Barcelona who has 24 goals. A combination of clever play, extreme pace and lethal finishing make him Spain's first choice striker, currently eclipsing the great Raul.

* 2003-2004 Real Zaragoza 38 matches 17 goals
    * 2004-2005 Real Zaragoza 35 matches 15 goals
    * 2005-2006 Valencia CF 34 matches 23 goals as to April 30

My Webpage

He has it all. IMO he eats Torres for breakfast lunch and dinner.
GLB1

Postby GLB1 » Wed May 10, 2006 11:05 pm

Opps  not My Webpage... Just a link :;):
GLB1

Postby GLB1 » Wed May 10, 2006 11:18 pm

Villa's 5 Minute Hat trick ala Fowler style hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCHvn3tqFs&search=david%20villa
GLB1

Postby red_guy » Thu May 11, 2006 1:30 am

Villa for Liverpool!!!! Torres who? :p
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GLB1 » Thu May 11, 2006 7:40 am

Hey anyone remember the cartoon from years gone by with a Gorilla in it called Magilla :P

They've got a D.Villa for sale
D.Villa D.Villa for sale.
Won't you buy him,
Take him home and try him,
D.Villa for sale.

Don't you want a little D.Villa you can call your own,
A player who'll be with ya when you're all alone?

Spoken: How much is David Villa in the window?

Take our advice,
At any price,
A player like D.Villa is mighty nice.
D.Villa , D.Villa D.Villa for sale.

HAhahahahah
GLB1

Postby 2520years » Thu May 11, 2006 8:39 am

GLB1 wrote:His usual positions are Striker and centre forward.

It sounds like he's versatile at least!
:D

He does sound like the sort of player we could use, but I think lots of clubs will be saying that.  He'll be very expensive, probably out of our league if previous transfer windows are any indication.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:06 pm

guti

Rafa linked with shock Real raid    Sun, Jul 16 2006 13:20
Liverpool are said to be lining up a move Real Madrid star Guti who has confessed he could be on the move this summer.
Reports in Spain claim the attacking midfielder will not figure in the plans of new coach Fabio Capello at the Bernabeu and that has triggered rumours Liverpool along with Manchester United and Arsenal are keen.

The 29-year-old has also revealed he fears for his future under the new regime and could decide to move on if he is to slip down the pecking order with the Spanish giants.

"If new people come in or if the coach decides I'm not going to play then the best things is to do something new," the player revealed when quizzed over his future.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is still looking to strengthen his squad and has also confirmed his interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet along with his team-mates Gianluca Zambrotta and Mauro Camoranesi.

the link
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:11 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:guti

Liverpool are said to be lining up a move Real Madrid star Guti who has confessed he could be on the move this summer.
Reports in Spain claim the attacking midfielder will not figure in the plans of new coach Fabio Capello at the Bernabeu and that has triggered rumours Liverpool along with Manchester United and Arsenal are keen.

The 29-year-old has also revealed he fears for his future under the new regime and could decide to move on if he is to slip down the pecking order with the Spanish giants.

"If new people come in or if the coach decides I'm not going to play then the best things is to do something new," the player revealed when quizzed over his future.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is still looking to strengthen his squad and has also confirmed his interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet along with his team-mates Gianluca Zambrotta and Mauro Camoranesi.

the link

Cr@p player, doubt were even remotely interested.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:46 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:guti

the link

Cr@p player, doubt were even remotely interested.

We won't touch him, he's sh.it.  Standard media manoevre linking us with Spanish based players because of Benitez.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:54 pm

He's cr3p, he is a premadonna and was on of the players to get Camacho sacked along with Raul, etc
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:24 pm

Ah I see that the Guti thing has come round again (media talk).  Rafa will know all about him and will not waste time on this one.

Guti IMO is not player Liverpool FC should be going for.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby anti-hero » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:31 pm

Guti?

Isnt that a Bollywood actor? :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Archetype » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:03 pm

Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt is poised to finally decide his future after being linked with a move to Liverpool.

Kuyt, 25, has asked for time off to make a final decision on whether to quit the club, and recently revealed Liverpool had made an approach.

Holland's £10m-rated World Cup star has also been a target for Newcastle.

He told Dutch sports paper AD Sportwereld: "I have an arrangement with coach Erwin Koeman that I can take some days to think about my future."

Liverpool's move for Kuyt appears to depend on whether they can clinch a deal for Sevilla's Brazilian right-sided player Daniel Alves.

Sevilla are demanding £12m, which would virtually exhaust manager Rafael Benitez's transfer budget.

If he pulls out of a move and switches attention to Birmingham City's Jermaine Pennant, he could then have enough cash to fund a move for Kuyt.

Kuyt said recently: "The Feyenoord president has informed me of a new approach from last year's European champions.

"I am happy at Feyenoord but would like to play in the Premier League."

He added: "Last year that was close to happening so for now I prefer to concentrate only on the World Cup because my hopes could be soured again."

The Dutchman, who is under contract until 2009, has scored 71 goals in 101 games for Feyenoord but has consistently been priced out of a move by his club.

He said: "It is out of my hands. I have several opportunities but it is now down to Feyenoord."

The forward began his career at FC Utrecht in 1998 before moving to Feyenoord in 2003.

Oh God no! No no no! Anyway, that was from bbc site.
Archetype

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill