Gareth Barry TRANSFER is On * / Off * - *Delete where appropriate

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby JC_81 » Fri May 09, 2008 11:10 am

Barry is staying wrote:We don't want or need your money, Pennant, Crouch, Riise or any more of your cast offs/reserve teams players. So look for other targets your attention is unwanted. We had all this with the Mancs and Dwight Yorke, difference is we don't we need to sell. If Barry wants to go, he should be made to rot in the reserves for the last two years of his contract. Barry should remember what MoN has done for him. MoN going to be spending £40 million in the summer :(

:laugh:

Bit bitter are we?  I would imagine Barry's had enough of winning :censored: all and wants a crack at actually winning a trophy or at least some European football.  He's too good to stay at a second rate club forever.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri May 09, 2008 11:12 am

fi you give us the 40 mill we might let you take Pennant, Crouch, Riise but you would have to throw in barry as well

:D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barry is staying » Fri May 09, 2008 11:16 am

john craig wrote:
Barry is staying wrote:We don't want or need your money, Pennant, Crouch, Riise or any more of your cast offs/reserve teams players. So look for other targets your attention is unwanted. We had all this with the Mancs and Dwight Yorke, difference is we don't we need to sell. If Barry wants to go, he should be made to rot in the reserves for the last two years of his contract. Barry should remember what MoN has done for him. MoN going to be spending £40 million in the summer :(

Bit bitter are we?  I would imagine Barry's had enough of winning :censored: all and wants a crack at actually winning a trophy or at least some European football.  He's too good to stay at a second rate club forever.

Second Rate, why does Gerrard never get sick of being at a second rate club, who haven't won the league in 18 years, and won't win it again in another 18 years, by which time the Mancs will have won another 10 titles.
Barry is staying

Postby JC_81 » Fri May 09, 2008 11:19 am

Barry is staying wrote:
john craig wrote:

Second Rate, why does Gerrard never get sick of being at a second rate club, who haven't won the league in 18 years, and won't win it again in another 18 years, by which time the Mancs will have won another 10 titles.

3 European cup semi-finals and 2 finals in 4 years isn't bad for a second rate club though :laugh:

Barry is moving on to better things, now deal with it and :censored: off before you're banned son.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barry is staying » Fri May 09, 2008 11:20 am

You're still smaller than the Mancs and Chelsea, remember that.
Barry is staying

Postby metalhead » Fri May 09, 2008 11:22 am

Barry is staying wrote:You're still smaller than the Mancs and Chelsea, remember that.

No we are not, we are the most successful team in england

maybe right now they are better than us, NOW, but it wont be long.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 09, 2008 11:24 am

Barry is staying wrote:You're still smaller than the Mancs and Chelsea, remember that.

We are the biggest and most successful club in Britain son!

History and trophies prove that,no point arguing with facts now is there?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 09, 2008 11:52 am

Barry is staying wrote:If Barry wants to go, he should be made to rot in the reserves for the last two years of his contract. Barry should remember what MoN has done for him. MoN going to be spending £40 million in the summer :(

I'm sure that having spent more than 10 years at the club Barry will be touched by your appreciation of the service he's given you.

BTW, what exactley has MoN done for Gareth Barry   ???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:05 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Barry is staying wrote:If Barry wants to go, he should be made to rot in the reserves for the last two years of his contract. Barry should remember what MoN has done for him. MoN going to be spending £40 million in the summer :(

I'm sure that having spent more than 10 years at the club Barry will be touched by your appreciation of the service he's given you.

come on woof

he has told him if he even thinks of moving away he would rot in the reserves for the next 2 year

so he is fully behind his player??

makes me think him saying that, that he knows barry is going to want to better himself and move to a bigger better club
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri May 09, 2008 12:06 pm

i was actually talking to a villa fan and the point he was making was that gareth barry would be a "villa legend" if he stayed at the club and didn't move.

my reply was "so f#cking what?" :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

come on woof

he has told him if he even thinks of moving away he would rot in the reserves for the next 2 year

Ever heard of "sarcasm" Graham ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:14 pm

stmichael wrote:i was actually talking to a villa fan and the point he was making was that gareth barry would be a "villa legend" if he stayed at the club and didn't move.

my reply was "so f#cking what?" :D

ya just the same as matt le tissier was a legend for southamton, never won bugger all but what a legend for them  :D
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri May 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Frankly, I'm surprised this is the first "Villan" we've heard from on this.  Remember that fella that came on in August all bitter about the Gerrard free kick? :D  I hoped he'd be back, at least.  Unfortunately for our friends at Villa, it looks a distinct possibility that we'll be robbing them at both ends of the season. :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:14 pm

I can really understand the Villa fans being upset.I mean he is their captain,their best player and hes been at the club for 10 years.
They,im sure feel the way about him as we do for Gerrard.Im sure we can all remember when Mourinho tried to take Gerrard from us a couple of years ago.In the end there was nothing LFC could have done to keep the player,ultimately though it was Gerrards choice to stay and only he could have decided  where his future was to be.

Likewise with Gareth Barry.LFC want him Martin O'Neill wants him to stay(which i fully understand) but it is Gareth Barry who will decide what colours he plays in next season,no one else.
O'Neill knows he cant have a player who has no desire to reamain at Villa.
So there is no point Villa fans blaming LFC.If it was not us after their captain it would be another team.
They should also remember he stated he wanted C/L football,sticking a come get me sign in neon lights on his head in the process.

If Barry becomes an LFC player,Villa fans should blame one person only...Gareth Barry its his choice!
No point chucking shi.te at us or Rafa!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:15 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

come on woof

Ever heard of "sarcasm" Graham ?

i thought i was being??
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill