A small welshman - Wednesday

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Sabre » Tue May 23, 2006 10:33 pm

Probably it's funny, but I didn't mean it. We call "Sincue" (Sin Cuello, neck-less) to this guys that indeed have little neck height. Typical school days insult.  :)
Last edited by Sabre on Tue May 23, 2006 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue May 23, 2006 10:34 pm

LOL, you keep cracking me up Sabre.

You’ve made my day, thanks.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue May 23, 2006 11:39 pm

Sabre wrote:Bellamy?

neckless player

The Malcom Devon of football  :laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:21 am

Bamaga man wrote:

neckless player

The Malcom Devon of football  :laugh:

i think u mean devon malcom, but the cricketer with no neck was gladstone small

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Homebooby » Wed May 24, 2006 12:26 am

laza wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Please God NOooooooooooo ! I'm not knocking Bellamys footballing ability but I like the players I support to have moral character .I put Bellamy in the same box as Barton and Bowyer ,two faced thugs who would be doing time but for their footballing ability .

amen

indeed
Homebooby

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 12:31 am

The basque selection (well sort of, because Xabi Alonso and the best players were not playing) played against Wales the other day. We were sh!te, but Welsh squad was sh!te too. Bellamy a red haired, neckless player, fought well, and he was a worker, but I truly wouldn't see playing for Liverpool, he's not that good.

Tis true Sabre lad, he's got no neck and a bit of a hump. But he's died his hair blonde like them bird sh.it hair streaks you know the type :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:32 am

ok guys, can anyone here say the didnt want molby playing for us? this was a guy who spent time in prison for leading the police on a drunken car chase round liverpool but we all still supported him, as far as im concerend bellamy has no criminal record, he just has an attitude, we also have posters asking for pennant (criminal record), to be honest as far as im concerened as long as he performs and doesnt make too many waves then he will be a good signing, and can any of u see rafa letting him be distruptive?
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 1:10 am

peewee wrote:ok guys, can anyone here say the didnt want molby playing for us? this was a guy who spent time in prison for leading the police on a drunken car chase round liverpool but we all still supported him, as far as im concerend bellamy has no criminal record, he just has an attitude, we also have posters asking for pennant (criminal record), to be honest as far as im concerened as long as he performs and doesnt make too many waves then he will be a good signing, and can any of u see rafa letting him be distruptive?

Its a hard one Peter because of his rep it wasnt one time in trouble its been quite few times.
I think he's been doing alrite at Blackburn cause mark Hughes is welsh and he's under his guidance and has controlled his temprement a bit.
Maybe the lads grown up and has put his past behind him? No one can know only him Im sure Rafa is very aware of his past, do I want him here well TBH no, I think theres better out there.
But with this new rule that you have to have 6 home grown  players maybe thats behind Rafa's logic?
I honestly could'nt say I would just love Dirk Kuijt to come instead of Defoe, Bellamy or Bent.

And god help Arsenal when that home grown rule comes into place theyve got 2 english players when Sol moves on.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 24, 2006 1:22 am

Ciggy wrote:
peewee wrote:ok guys, can anyone here say the didnt want molby playing for us? this was a guy who spent time in prison for leading the police on a drunken car chase round liverpool but we all still supported him, as far as im concerend bellamy has no criminal record, he just has an attitude, we also have posters asking for pennant (criminal record), to be honest as far as im concerened as long as he performs and doesnt make too many waves then he will be a good signing, and can any of u see rafa letting him be distruptive?

Its a hard one Peter because of his rep it wasnt one time in trouble its been quite few times.
I think he's been doing alrite at Blackburn cause mark Hughes is welsh and he's under his guidance and has controlled his temprement a bit.
Maybe the lads grown up and has put his past behind him? No one can know only him Im sure Rafa is very aware of his past, do I want him here well TBH no, I think theres better out there.
But with this new rule that you have to have 6 home grown  players maybe thats behind Rafa's logic?
I honestly could'nt say I would just love Dirk Kuijt to come instead of Defoe, Bellamy or Bent.

And god help Arsenal when that home grown rule comes into place theyve got 2 english players when Sol moves on.

i hope someone will correct me if im wrong, but all bellamy troubles have been in the football arena, i mean in relation to his football, his colleagues or his clubs, and not away from football, as far as i am aware he has not been in trouble with the police for activities away from football.

i dont know if i do want him to be honest, he is a good player who im sure will do a good job for us depending on his attitude, thats the main thing, his attitude. if that can be curbed i think he would be a decent addition and offer more to us than cisse or morientes can
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Wed May 24, 2006 1:27 am

peewee wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

i hope someone will correct me if im wrong, but all bellamy troubles have been in the football arena, i mean in relation to his football, his colleagues or his clubs, and not away from football, as far as i am aware he has not been in trouble with the police for activities away from football.

i dont know if i do want him to be honest, he is a good player who im sure will do a good job for us depending on his attitude, thats the main thing, his attitude. if that can be curbed i think he would be a decent addition and offer more to us than cisse or morientes can

Bellamy has had an incident in a Welsh night-club recently, supposedly he assaulted a woman in the club. He's under investigation (not exactly sure).
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 24, 2006 1:30 am

cheers AB, but at the same time cisse tw@tted his wife and we still cheered him when he scored at Cardiff.

footballers are human and they make mistakes like the rest of us, im not condoning these actions just pointing out that they do happen.
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Wed May 24, 2006 1:32 am

peewee wrote:cheers AB, but at the same time cisse tw@tted his wife and we still cheered him when he scored at Cardiff.

footballers are human and they make mistakes like the rest of us, im not condoning these actions just pointing out that they do happen.

Very good point. He's been ''quiet'' at Blackburn under Hughes who doesn't take bullsh1t attitude and I believe Benitez is the same type of manager.

Bellamy is a winner, you can see that when he plays. I rate him higher than Bent, it's just a matter of mentality.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 1:32 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:Can you ever imagine bellamy going to barca or AC milan? NO! He is not good enough. he is not good enough for LFC

Could you imagine AC Milan or Barca going for Crouch ?

No I could'nt ever imagine Liverpool going for him but they did.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed May 24, 2006 1:37 am

Ciggy wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:Can you ever imagine bellamy going to barca or AC milan? NO! He is not good enough. he is not good enough for LFC

Could you imagine AC Milan or Barca going for Crouch ?

No I could'nt ever imagine Liverpool going for him but they did.

and proved to be one of the many reasons why our team has improved. Our main goalscorer has benefited from Peter's flick ons. We've seen Crouch plenty of times draw away two or three defenders, set up a midfielder who is running late in the box and score [that being Gerrard].

He's header in Cardiff set up Gerrard for the second goal.

"You don't need to buy the best leg for your table. You need to buy the leg you need for your table." - Benitez

He's a clever man, he knew what he was doing when he bought Crouch. Perhaps we the fans and many others didn't know but he's a certified manager with honours to back it up, he knows his football. What we need alongside Crouch is a player who will benefit from his flick ons up front, not someone from midfield.

We need a poacher alongside him, somebody who will have the inteligence to get on the end of Peter's headers and what not.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 1:38 am

peewee wrote:i hope someone will correct me if im wrong, but all bellamy troubles have been in the football arena.

He's had a few racist episodes over the years.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill