Would you buy rooney? - I wouldn't!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby laza » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:26 am

Spending that sort of money on one player is just plain nuts, what happens if he steps on same piece of grass as Nunez. Alot of media hype seems to inflate these prices, i rather 3 less known players for the same money.
Doesnt really bother me where they come from as long as they are class and if prove themselves in the red shirt so be it
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:29 am

rooney won't attract me to see him playing football....

he's not that knid of good striker. meaningless if we sign him above 1m. :D
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby charwell » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:14 am

Thing is Rooneys penchant for grannies was shared by two unamed LFC players, wonder who they were?!! Don't want that fat pie eater, he is turning into a soap opera and we want a harmonious team.
charwell

Postby kindaconfuzed » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:48 am

While Rooney is a great player I think he would bring a club down around his trousers, which from what we hear is quite often. Does anyone know the address in Aigburth which he goes to for his lessons?
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:03 am

Rooneys gone manc it was always on the cards even before euro 2004 the best kept secret of all the transfers ever I knew he was going there months ago.Who is he going to replace at manure?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 am

Maybe Forlan?
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby kindaconfuzed » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:18 pm

I've just picked up of the business news that Man U are now complaining that Rooney's recent behaviour has artificially stimulated  ??? the market, if yer get me drift.
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:36 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:prositutes, brothel? ,

come clean

I luv this forum  :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kindaconfuzed » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:51 pm

I saw Rooney's Cv and it had a finishing school in Aigburth, now I know what he did there.
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:32 pm

Well even the most Everton hating fan must admit that the boy is class, pure class and i dread the day when we don't want to see a player that good in a red shirt he is overpriced but i would take him :) People shouldn't lettheir anti Everton feelings cloud their judgement on a real exiting young player ???
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:42 pm

My one doubt about Wayne Rooney is that he has not yet suffered a major injury, or is this it now? We remember what happened to Owen after his first time don't we? Although still good afterwards, he lost his potential and got nervous, repetative and shy. The injury also kept coming back. Will Ronney still be on top after this? Only time will tell...
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:51 pm

Everton should have put the for sale sign around Rooney's ugly head after euro 2004.  With all the hype about him some idiot (e.g. Abramovich) would have paid 35 to 40 million.

Rooney is only 18 and hes already carrying a couple of spare tyres.  If he has difficulty keeping the weight down now, god help him in a few years or if he is sidelined alot with injuries and can't train.

Also, going to a brothel for a bit of fun is his own business but he actually signed autographs for the other punters while waiting for his rub down from granny whiplash.  The guy is either naive or brain dead.

I hope United buy him because I reckon his career is another Gazza / Best disaster waiting to happen.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:53 pm

I hear he's body doubling for a certain green ogre these days anyway!
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:28 pm

No way, the lad is damaged goods !! He needs to leave the Liverpool scene for his own good. A foreign country would be best for him, say Spain or Italy where he would be a 'smaller fish' in a bigger pond.
:cool:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Sean » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:28 pm

I just watched Sky Sports News....I can't see Rooney going to Newcastle.  His Statement read that he wants euro football every year.  Newcastle can't guarantee that.  He'll be a scum player by Tuesday....another reason to hate them.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion