Visitors ? - Visitors , wanted here or not ?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby shedload » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:46 am

I`m a Forest fan [ yeah .. I know !!  ]  just wondered if  you lot mind my looking in now and again  ?
shedload

Postby ckay » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:09 am

Shame about Reid and Dawson mate. Could of done with the deal being done a bit sooner so you could spend the money before the transfer window closed.

Do you think you'll escape relagation?
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shedload » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:29 am

Yeah , selling all our better players  !  its a sure recipe  for the skid into relegation  :(    which , frankly , is looking increasingly likely ........  I think the rot started  during the Platt era  , also when the moneymen moved in  with their wheeling and dealing   .........
I even wish that we had held onto Huckerby  last season  !! at least he scored for us  in the short time  on loan   ........
shedload

Postby ckay » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:37 am

Platt was the problem. He bought all his ****** mates from Italy on Premiership wages and bankrupted the club.

After selling Reid and Dawson, whose the next sellable asset. Johnson, King? is there any one else?
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:00 am

Just moving this to a more appropriate forum.....er, we have no forum for Championship clubs!  :oh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:06 am

Welcome to the forums Shedload.
Pity about your best players leaving mate we know a bit how it feels with Owen gone and soon Gerrard :( Moneys ruined the game im afraid.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion