The best thing that could happen - Second rate mancs beat the galacticos

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Mikz » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:28 pm

Id NEVER EVER want to see utd win. If they changed their name and sacked fergie and changed every single player on the books -then maybe the odd win wouldnt hurt.
  They were in disarray after the boro game then Lille and now they will be confident again bastids.Chelsea sicken me -they want utd to finish above us :D THEY HATE US :wwww FIXXXX !!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:38 pm

Man Utd winning isn't the best result for us, a draw would had been better.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby XSD » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:48 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
john craig wrote:It's good to see Chelsea go through a bad patch and show they're beatable, but I'm not going to will them to lose to the scum.

Chelsea are still going to win the league in my opinion and we have to do the best we can which is second I feel.  Therefore we need teams like United and Arsenal to keep dropping points. 

Today was a good result for English football, but a bad result for Liverpool.

I go along with that , no way will we catch Chelsea (this season  :D  ) but there's a lot of others who we'll be scrappin' with for a top 4 finish ,happy to see Chelsea fall on their faces but would have preferred to see the mancs failing to pick up more points.

I bet somewhere on the internet about this time last year, people where saying the same about not catching Arsenal (who won the league unbeaten the season before) before they lost at Old Trafford.

Never say never......................

I don't remember us catching arsenal though lol?
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RobotJam » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:54 am

It was a horrible game for the neutral, it would have been nice if they could both loose.
RobotJam

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion