Spurs looking to sign rosicky - How can we miss out

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:39 am

Just think he was at liverpool for a weeks trails and Houllier let him go :down: , what might have been hey  :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:38 pm

Did houllier let him go i never knew that . What was he thinking about:angry:
kopite

Postby L-type » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:35 am

Saw him play toay with baros, and they looked fantastic together.  Baros scored one, one a pk, and set up another.  While Rosicky dictated the midfield, and added a goal himself towards the end.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:51 am

kopite wrote:Rosicky is a class player . I was dissapointed we didnt get him last summer after euro 2004 but we gt Xabi instead same type of player but much much better

Who is it your saying's better there old chap?
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 109-1093441336 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:57 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Just think he was at liverpool for a weeks trails and Houllier let him go :down: , what might have been hey  :O

Enlighten me pleease!! on this Rosicky had a failed trial story.

Coz if its true a rather Gargamel looking man is gonna be French Toast.
109-1093441336

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:27 pm

meelan#5 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Just think he was at liverpool for a weeks trails and Houllier let him go :down: , what might have been hey  :O

he came to liverpool on a weeks trial a good few years ago and Houllier didnt rate him and let him go :angry:  imagine him and baros playing for the last 3 seasons we would have been well on our way, but no he prefered the mat and Owen partnership :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:54 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:

he came to liverpool on a weeks trial a good few years ago and Houllier didnt rate him and let him go :angry:  imagine him and baros playing for the last 3 seasons we would have been well on our way, but no he prefered the mat and Owen partnership :glare:

Let me get this right ' A couple of season's ago' that means he had a trial wit us around the same period when Gargamel bought Shitrou, Salif Down and The Cerial Saliva.
:angry:

Dats it I'm off to locate Canal+ H.Q.  I know Gargamel is hanging around their doing English Commentary.  I'll find him and suffocate him using a Czech Flag!

All in good humour though  :D
109-1093441336

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion