Roy Hodgson new West Brom manager

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm

haps wrote:Disappointed with start to Kenny's tenure.  Feel he needs to do more to get the team moving in the right direction.  Don't want to be the first to say it but it may be time for a change.  Walk on.

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:They say "never go back" Others have tried and failed. Lets see how KD does.
I'll admit hes not my choice but I wish him luck and give him my support as manager of LFC, like every other incoming manager, unless and until he fu'cks up big style. It is a massive challenge and although I understand some peoples elation, I hope he gets more time and support than the last manager. I do honestly fear that if he cant turn things round straight away then the honeymoon will be over almost before its begun.
What Kenny does have in his favour is if things dont go well most will say its not his fault because things were so bad before he came back. But if he succeeds it will all be down to him.
It will be interesting to see who gets the blame if it goes tits up. I know who my moneys on.
Let the wand waving begin

COYRM

no he is not my choice as a full manager but he is someone we have needed to coming and sort the problems out for a long time.
should have been done a few years ago in my view but its now.
not sure what we can ask of him apart from keeping the club up this year and he can only do that if he is given the money to buy players.

now heres the problem

do the owners give the money to kenny to buy a team?
they know he is not going to be here long.

its a risk on their part but sure it must be a risk that must be taken.

ok so they are going to still be looking for a full manager during this time but the job at hand is keeping the club up and even trying to push for a EL place.

money must be spent, yes i know we have that other guy looking for players for us (forgot his name sorry) but if the players are not the ones that kenny feels he needs then whats the point.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Robbie Savage is a t.wat of the highest order
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:They say "never go back" Others have tried and failed. Lets see how KD does.
I'll admit hes not my choice but I wish him luck and give him my support as manager of LFC, like every other incoming manager, unless and until he fu'cks up big style. It is a massive challenge and although I understand some peoples elation, I hope he gets more time and support than the last manager. I do honestly fear that if he cant turn things round straight away then the honeymoon will be over almost before its begun.
What Kenny does have in his favour is if things dont go well most will say its not his fault because things were so bad before he came back. But if he succeeds it will all be down to him.
It will be interesting to see who gets the blame if it goes tits up. I know who my moneys on.

COYRM

no he is not my choice as a full manager but he is someone we have needed to coming and sort the problems out for a long time.
not sure what we can ask of him apart from keeping the club up this year and he can only do that if he is given the money to buy players.

now heres the problem

ok so they are going to still be looking for a full manager during this time but the job at hand is keeping the club up and even trying to push for a EL place.

money must be spent, yes i know we have that other guy looking for players for us (forgot his name sorry) but if the players are not the ones that kenny feels he needs then whats the point.

Of course they give him money. Comolli will be doing most of the biz anywa. No way they can risk not getting in anyone in this window not just because the team needs improvment but because the new spending rules come in the summer so they couldn't even splash out then if they wanted to.

Anyway I hope he stays here beyond the summer. Id like this to be a permanent position. He can take this team forward!

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm

bavlondon wrote:Robbie Savage is a t.wat of the highest order

What's he said?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

COYRM

now heres the problem

Of course they give him money. Comolli will be doing most of the biz anywa. No way they can risk not getting in anyone in this window not just because the team needs improvment but because the new spending rules come in the summer so they couldn't even splash out then if they wanted to.

Anyway I hope he stays here beyond the summer. Id like this to be a permanent position. He can take this team forward!

lol i dont wish him to take the club forward...i wish him to take the club back to the 80's lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

What's he said?

Talking about how it's a disgrace he was sacked after 6months... yadi yadi ya... but the best bit was he claims whats the point in bringing in Kenny to bring stability when there is already stability now!!!! And he said ok we are mid table like it isn't a bad thing. The guy is a wind up.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

What's he said?

Talking about how it's a disgrace he was sacked after 6months... yadi yadi ya... but the best bit was he claims whats the point in bringing in Kenny to bring stability when there is already stability now!!!! And he said ok we are mid table like it isn't a bad thing. The guy is a wind up.

he always been the same, this is also the same guy that said liverpool should never be called a top club any more as they have done nothing in 20 years..John Motson pulled him apart on that one on the monday night football club.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

What's he said?

F*ck him and Sky Sports.

The ballbags haven't a clue. We've just got our club back, finally. They don't get it. They will never get it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Has that arl goalkeeping coach Kelly gone with him an all,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

What's he said?

F*ck him and Sky Sports.

The ballbags haven't a clue. We've just got our club back, finally. They don't get it. They will never get it.

Sky have always done my head in, the bbc.....in truth are pro liverpool, always have been, more to do with the amount of ex liverpool players there and big bosses being friends with the likes of Kenny and Ian Rush.

Andy "the C*nt Gray"  truns from likeing liverpool to coming in his pants when man u play.
he will never change......but fair play to him he was one of the first to back us trying to get into the cl the year we did not make it by right.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Has that arl goalkeeping coach Kelly gone with him an all,

sounds like a few have...not sure about sammy lee, seems Ian Rush is taking his place.

edit just seen on other forums that they are saying Kelly has gone aswell Nan.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

lakes10 wrote:

sounds like a few have...not sure about sammy lee, seems Ian Rush is taking his place.

i sincerly hope so! sammy needs to go also for me,i'd love to see thommo given some sort of role aswell.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Bye bye Roy it was f.ucking s.*i*e knowing you!
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:02 pm

redhayesy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

i sincerly hope so! sammy needs to go also for me,i'd love to see thommo given some sort of role aswell.

going by what has been posted on other forom its
Kenny, Rush , Barnes and thommo
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion