Rooney - Scrapping

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:06 am

from football365, but in all fairness if someone slagged my bird off i would have at least stood up to throw the punch     :D

Wayne Rooney was involved in an altercation with fellow Premiership star Michael Gray in a plush Manchester restaurant on Saturday night.

The 20-year-old Manchester United striker was with fiancee Coleen McLoughlin and three other couples, all long-standing close friends of the pair, at the Panacea restaurant, when Gray, himself capped three times by England in 1999, wandered over, apparently under the influence of alcohol.

The footballers exchanged words before it is alleged Rooney, while still seated, punched Gray, giving the player, who is now at Blackburn, a black eye.

"Wayne and Coleen were enjoying a night out with three other couples and were having a quiet dinner when Michael came up to their table uninvited," said a spokesman for the striker.

"Michael then began making a number of remarks which were offensive to Coleen and Wayne's other female guests.

"Several times, Wayne asked Michael to leave. It was a brief incident and as far as Wayne is concerned, he bears no ill-feeling towards Michael."

The incident comes at a time when the former Everton star is currently suspended from club duty and has only just completed an international ban for his dismissal during England's World Cup quarter-final defeat to Portugal.

The negative headlines are the last thing Rooney needed, given he has worked hard to try to curb the excesses of temper he has admitted in the past have caused him problems.

Yet given the provocation involved Saturday's incident, Rooney is unlikely to face any internal action from his club, while it is understood Gray has offered a full version of events to Blackburn boss Mark Hughes.
112-1077774096

Postby The Red Baron » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:22 am

Thats the first time Ihave admired him.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1149024436 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:10 am

The lad just doesn't learn.

He knows he is followed everywhere, he just can't do stuff like this.

I do admire him for sticking up for his bítch though.
65-1149024436

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:33 am

If Manhattan was a manager coaching a team playing against England or Manchester United, I would simply instruct my players to wind up Wayne Rooney by any means necessary.

Whether it's insulting his girl, his mother, his father, his dog or cat.

He'll get angry, throw a punch or go in for a reckless tackle and get sent off.

So dumb. So easy to manipulate.

According to Manhattan's sources, Rooney's autobiography was written in crayon with a colouring-in section.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:30 am

I know he was a Bluesh*te and now a Manc but he did what any real bloke would do... Rooney's gettin' stick for this but the one who showed his true colours is Michael Gray, what a t*sser, jealousy springs to mind here.....

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:35 pm

It seems Gray asked Rooney if Colleen was up for a threesome. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:32 pm

According to Manhattan's sources, the fight started after Michael Grey asked Wayne Rooney if the rumours were true regarding Colleen being a transsexual.

Wayne said "yes actually the rumours are true, but I can't be too picky".
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion