Rooney - Is he even a scouser

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:16 pm

First he sells his story to the sun, now he throws the armband of Emelyn Hughes on the floor.

I am beginning to really hate the guy, and not the way people say they hata a guy because he is good. I think the guy is getting worse and worse as a person.

I hope you liverpool folks  grannies aren't short a few quid or Rooney may be around to make her an offer.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:22 pm

Get over it, the lad is a scouser, thru and thru, he was badly advised, and continues to be, but that is the problem with football agents today.

I am sick of hearing people slag the lad, he is an amazing footballer, and people should give him a break.

Was he such an @rsehole in the summer during Euro2004 when you where dancing round the pub when he scored for England?

Didn't think so.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby spud » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:23 pm

He needs his haircut, he looks a tw@t.
:p
spud

Postby adayinthelife » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:26 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Get over it, the lad is a scouser, thru and thru, he was badly advised, and continues to be, but that is the problem with football agents today.

I am sick of hearing people slag the lad, he is an amazing footballer, and people should give him a break.

Was he such an @rsehole in the summer during Euro2004 when you where dancing round the pub when he scored for England?

Didn't think so.

You started a thead on the spanish lads taking off their armbands and how they needed a word in the ear yet that fat scumbag blatantly flings his to the ground and it is down to his agent ???
Last edited by adayinthelife on Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:30 pm

rooney is a disgrace, i didnt cheer when he scored in euro 2004, against 2 of the worst teams in europe i may add.
yes, the guy has amazing skill
he is only 18.
owen was 18 when he was in england squad, theres no excuse.
the guy needs to get out of whatever crowd hes in or the only similarity bewteen him and gazza will be they are both washouts!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:41 pm

adayinthelife wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Get over it, the lad is a scouser, thru and thru, he was badly advised, and continues to be, but that is the problem with football agents today.

Didn't think so.

You started a thead on the spanish lads taking off their armbands and how they needed a word in the ear yet that fat scumbag blatantly flings his to the ground and it is down to his agent ???

In fact thats a point

Badly advised, probably
Complete tw*t Definitely
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 pm

Leon you are quite right that Rooney is a great footballer but since Euro2004 his of pitch perfornance has been scandalous . Last night was the actions of a spoilt imature little brat who believes his own hype things didn't go his way and he spat his dummy out like a 6 year old girl How was that his agents fault . The lad needs a slap David Moyes would have kicked him up n down Goodison for that . Sven has said his said he was disrespectful . the little godsh*te has lost any respect i ever had of him, n just because he had a good Euro2004 doesn't give him the right to have this self important attitude he seems to have developed, he WAS a scouser , all of us are proud to be one too, he can no longer claim to have any friends in this city now :angry:
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:47 pm

stupid feckin internet glitches
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthernScouser » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:56 pm

Go Easy on the lad !

Point 1) He didn't have have his donkey with him last night
"      2) He didn't push the Keeper into the railings, he was evicting him
(he'd already warned him to get out of his swamp)
       3) He didn't participate at the brothel (he was looking for Princess Fiona)
       4) He wasn't taken off before he was sent off - he went to find a land FAR FAR AWAY

:D
sorry - couldn't resist (see SHREK (1&2) for confirmation on above

The lad lost his head - he's passionate about his footy & his country - wish that could be said for everyone in the team, I used to kick lumps out of people when they played triangles with me, or skinned me, then turned round and did it again just to take the P*SS

It's somethin he's gonna have to watch
I'd like to think some of his passion for the game (AND his ABILITY) stems from him bein a scouser
SouthernScouser

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:59 pm

difference between passion and being a thug. Watch Stevie G when he plays football, then u'll know what i mean
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:04 pm

Rooney won't be like Gazza in 10 years time.....he'll be more like Jimmy 5 bellies.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:30 pm

Sean wrote:Rooney won't be like Gazza in 10 years time.....he'll be more like Jimmy 5 bellies.

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:33 pm

hes almost there already isnt he?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:56 pm

Leon you're being a tad hypocritical (just a tad!!)

me and my mate (who's a screamin evertonian) both sat there and concluded that the lad is not a scouser (well a true one anyway). nothin to even do with the armband thing (which was a disgrace. who does he think he is?) but the more pictures i see of him he's turnin into one of those d*ckhead celebs with all the stupid clothes and hairdo's tattoo's etc. a couple of weeks ago we said that its a matter of time before rooney turns out in one of those daft haircuts where you look like you've combed your hair with a toffee apple. which is not native to a proper scouser who is "thru and thru" as you say.we dont like any of that cheesy bullsh*t.  surprise surprise, he turns out last night with a toffe apple head. we just roared laughing as all our hypotheses were confirmed. not that that means much, but if he came back to crocky dressed like that to all his mates he would just get slammed.  he's really lost the plot since his Man U signing and newspaper exposure and is ever so quickly moving into the celeb worls created by his d*ckhead "new best mate"  "Becks."

whilst saying all of that, i dont deny any of his talent. previous threads i have defended his talent to the hilt in those discussions we all had with A.B. he is world class but he's a BIG FAT PHONEY. he'll get ripped if comes into Liverpool actin and dressin like he does now.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:09 pm

Yeh last night his behaviour was embarassing. Seems to me though that all eighteen year-olds are dick heads in one way or another. OK Owen was abit of an exception but nearly every 18 year old I see poncing about on the bus or in Tesco's or whatever is an apprentice Knob. Advice and nurture will be everything with Rooney. Fergusons imput will be crucial. If he adopts his "butter wouldn't melt in my players mouth he's never guilty of anything at all" stance it really could ruin the kid. Despite the fact he plays for them, as a football fan I think this would be a shame because I believe he's potentially a really great player.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion