Rooney - Is he even a scouser

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:59 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:I am sick of the pathetic total hatred of all things Man U and Everton. As a Liverpool fan, I too have the same feelings, but having been educated in all things football standing on the Spion Kop, I can also appreciate good players teams and people, even if they are from those particular teams.

Wayne Rooney is an excellent player, and he will go on to be a trult great one. I wish him luck.

I agree.

It shows how much the club has declined since 1990 that bitterness and hatred has crept in among the fans.

Rooney has the potential to be a great player, his talent is sensational. I'd love to have him in a LIverpool jersey, alas an accident of birth (not "at"  :D ) put paid to that.

I hope he goes on to realise his talent, although given that he plays for one of our rivals, not to the detriment of us.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:30 pm

The spanish boys took their armbands off during a game, pretty early on when it seemed to me they did not like the fact that they had to wear them. This is disrespectful, as in this country, we wear armbands on the field of play during a game as a mark of respect to people, in this case the mighty Emlyn, who have been taken from us. I was upset with the attitude of the players in that they felt they were inconvinient.

You obiviously did not read what I posted in that thread. Xabi Alonso's armband fell off quite a few times before the game even started and Milan Baros helped him out putting it back on.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 1234ram » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:09 pm

i dnt rate rooney i prefer jenes, robinio, ronaldo, torres, bonera, gilardinio rooney is to over rated and ohh yeah i like shaun wright phillips his brother also looks like a good playa
1234ram

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:43 pm

A.B. wrote:
The spanish boys took their armbands off during a game, pretty early on when it seemed to me they did not like the fact that they had to wear them. This is disrespectful, as in this country, we wear armbands on the field of play during a game as a mark of respect to people, in this case the mighty Emlyn, who have been taken from us. I was upset with the attitude of the players in that they felt they were inconvinient.

You obiviously did not read what I posted in that thread. Xabi Alonso's armband fell off quite a few times before the game even started and Milan Baros helped him out putting it back on.

With all due respect AB, you watched highlights and saw that, I was at the game and saw a few of the players doing the same thing.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion