Rooney - Is he even a scouser

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:26 pm

Did he give the ball away???That was the perfect midfield display last night by Xavi, id normally say how good Alonso was but last night Xavi was incredible, defo be watchin the real, barca game this weekend, thats gonna be a cracker
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthernScouser » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:26 pm

Xavi was awesome last night
Alonso can only benefit from playing alongside class
made us look totally ordinary
but your right - he was giving the simple ball as well
that's what was doing the damage
one touch football

who was the guy gettin down the right flank as well  ???
he was a bit tasty as well
woudln't mind seeing him in an LFC shirt

Mind you AFC Wimbledon probably would have looked good against England last night
We weren't a good advert for the Premiership :(
SouthernScouser

Postby the great one » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:31 pm

SouthernScouser wrote:Xavi was awesome last night
Alonso can only benefit from playing alongside class
made us look totally ordinary
but your right - he was giving the simple ball as well
that's what was doing the damage
one touch football

who was the guy gettin down the right flank as well  ???
he was a bit tasty as well
woudln't mind seeing him in an LFC shirt

Mind you AFC Wimbledon probably would have looked good against England last night
We weren't a good advert for the Premiership :(

joaquin
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:31 pm

Jaoquin was right wing he just took the pi$$ where ever he went on the pitch, the major differance was they had outlets right and left wing, where as we had bridge a left back left wing and beckham (No Comment)
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:33 pm

who is chopper i am confuzzed
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:01 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Get over it, the lad is a scouser, thru and thru, he was badly advised, and continues to be, but that is the problem with football agents today.

I am sick of hearing people slag the lad, he is an amazing footballer, and people should give him a break.

Was he such an @rsehole in the summer during Euro2004 when you where dancing round the pub when he scored for England?

Didn't think so.

Rose tinted glasses and hypocrite comes to mind ...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:08 pm

Stupid behaviour and madman personified...wonder if he is tested for drug??
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:34 pm

He can behave like this in a manc shirt because its obvious hes getting good lessons of the dirtyist players and manager in the prem.
But I dont wana see this behaviour in the england side he should be proud to play for the country not disrespect it.
The mancs are made up because they hate england made up he got subbed and with his behaviour.
Id be embarressed if it was one of ours.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:24 pm

Rooney is 19 years old, his age shouldn't be execuse for his behavior. Freddy Adu is 15 years old and is 10 times more mature on the pitch than Rooney.

Rooney is a good player but his behavior will ruin his career no matter how good he is now and how good he gets.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:31 pm

A.B. wrote:Rooney is 19 years old, his age shouldn't be execuse for his behavior. Freddy Adu is 15 years old and is 10 times more mature on the pitch than Rooney.

Rooney is a good player but his behavior will ruin his career no matter how good he is now and how good he gets.

I agree AB. I think Rooney's ability is sensational, but he is highly indisicplined, even for a youngster.

Its not just the England game the other night that he went a bit mental, he often does silly things in a game. I remember his first game for Man UTD when he got a hat trick against Fenerbache. Some of his passing was risky in the extreme and a moment of madness from him led to the Turks' goal (he tried to kick the ball off a player to get a throw at the half way line but missed and gave away the corner which led to their goal). There's also the regretable Sun deal and the granny prostitute incident, which leads you to believe that if he's not careful, there could be Paul Gascoigne problems in the future.

Remember in 1991 Paul Gascoigne was one of the finest young talents in the World but went charging around Wembley in the FA Cup final like a blue bottle trapped in a light bulb, and ended up wrecking his knee which effectively finished him as a top player. Rooney charging around in the Bernabau reminded me of Gascoigne, and for Rooney's own good Alex Ferguson and Sven Goran Erickson need to sort him out.
Last edited by JBG on Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:52 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Get over it, the lad is a scouser, thru and thru, he was badly advised, and continues to be, but that is the problem with football agents today.

I am sick of hearing people slag the lad, he is an amazing footballer, and people should give him a break.

Was he such an @rsehole in the summer during Euro2004 when you where dancing round the pub when he scored for England?

Didn't think so.

I agree with you!
77-1099054247

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:58 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:He can behave like this in a manc shirt because its obvious hes getting good lessons of the dirtyist players and manager in the prem.
But I dont wana see this behaviour in the england side he should be proud to play for the country not disrespect it.
The mancs are made up because they hate england made up he got subbed and with his behaviour.
Id be embarressed if it was one of ours.

Oh? And your players are little angels? ???

I don't think so!

Rooney is proud to play for England. Maybe thats what caused him to react such way. Do you think if he wasn't proud and didn't want to, he's react in such way? ???

He's young; maturity is not yet one of his strong points...give it a few years, he'll improve.

We are no way the dirtiest in the Prem! But then again, seeing as you lot hate us so much, you will continue to brand us that, regardless of the fact that we aren't.
77-1099054247

Postby Mikz » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:15 pm

:angry: Get real man!  Your players try to bully refs like Mr Stopwatch Fergie. Why did he bring a stopwatch to the touchline?  Not everyone on here hates your team but i do the likes of Rooney and Smith just make it even deeper. Im suprised Robbie Savage hasnt signed for you lot because hed be well suited there
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:43 pm

Mikz wrote: :angry: Get real man!  Your players try to bully refs like Mr Stopwatch Fergie. Why did he bring a stopwatch to the touchline?  Not everyone on here hates your team but i do the likes of Rooney and Smith just make it even deeper. Im suprised Robbie Savage hasnt signed for you lot because hed be well suited there

And how's that relevant to the topic?  ???
77-1099054247

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:48 pm

Why dont you just ****** off we are not interested in manure or ****** rooney now ****** off :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion