Rooney - Is he even a scouser

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:26 pm

Rooney is an obnoxious t*rd. Fantastic footballer yes, but a dirty, petulant, arrogant nasty piece of work.

He needs an almighty kick up the ****** from his team-mates, from Sven and from Ferguson.  :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:26 pm

yeah see what yer sayin Mick about this "18 year olds bein knobs" thing. its just that in Liverpool they arent knobs cos they act and dress like celebs etc (although it is catchin on) cos Liverpudlians generally arent into that sort of thing, and slate anyone who is. Rooney is tho. Rooney was a scall from crocky - people who would never be like that (in general.)

18 year olds from places like that are d*ckheads becoz they peobably just find it highly amusing to be as loud as possible and giving torrential abuse to anyone they meet.

P.S.  apologies to all 18 year olds out there. dont worry, nothin personal. was a d*ckhead myself, and you will eventually grow into that dis-proportinately sized nose, i did. its just a phase. in fact if anyone calls you a d*ckhead, be proud as everyone expects it from you anywayl. i will say though, you DO need to scrub behind your ears and under your foreskin, and get more than one shower a fortnight.
AND GET OUT OF BED!!!!

Sh*t i must still be 18.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:30 pm

Jims right lads, don't forget the foreskin. However, if you've been circumcised don't be so vigourous, you might break the thing.  ???
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:37 pm

*Jim sucks in air, as if through a straw, and winces, at the thought prompted by MIck.*

you B*stard mick. i hate thinkin about THAT.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthernScouser » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:40 pm

Dawson - I take your point

But all players have done it (Rooney seems to lose his rag more than most at the moment)

I remember a certain Stevie G nearly ending Gary Naysmiths Career (Nice try Stevie :D ) - you could hear him squeal all round anfield
was a horrendous tackle where Stevie had a rush of blood

I remember a young Micheal Owen trying to break Schmeichals legs (good on you Mikey) with a two footed challenge when he got wound up etc etc
Wouldnt really call either of them two thugs !!!!

Agree with the lads - probably his age - little bit of believing his own press, money gone to his head a bit, notoriety etc

Think your bang on about Fergusons input
It is absolutely crucial to the lads career at the moment
SouthernScouser

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:49 pm

he's always got uncle Becks to steady him though.
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:08 pm

You must remember he is now under the influence of the evil empire and all within its walls. Fergie encourages petulance in his players. What Rooney did is written in stone at Old Trafford. If you are being outplayed, wind them up, spoil the game. They did it to Arsenal. I would hazard a guess and say that had Fergie been in charge last night he would never had taken Rooney off, he would have expected nothing less from any of his players. On another note, was Rooney necking a bottle of Stella on the sidelines lol or did my eyes deceive me  ???
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:26 pm

Ive always been a big fan of Rooneys as a player he possess every attribute u would want a top footballer to have, but as a person i think the cracks in his personality are beginning to show, last night his behaviour was a disgrace there was nothin passionate about it at all, pushin someone into a metal fence isnt passionate,rippen off your armband in respect of a fellow professional footballer isnt passionate, its the behaviour of someone whos getting to big for there boots and acting like a typical manure player, thinking he was to good to be on that pitch and when nothin went his way he spat his dummy out. I think it will be intresting to see how he reacts when he gets his first goal against Everton to see if hes a scouser or not, because i remember seeing Johnson score against Birmingham ( his former club) and he didnt react at all out of respect, but i doubt if rooney has any bit of everton left in him and im 100% sure he will rub there noses right in it if he does score at goodison.Quality footballer but needs to get his feet on the ground as soon as pos but thats gonna be hard givin the club hes at.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthernScouser » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:28 pm

Yep
Uncle Becks - ultimate role model
Don't fancy an away trip to Azabei(whatever it was - can't spell it)
Get yourself booked
If someone winds you up - do the HEADLESS CHICKEN ACT - run round after them and kick em in the air
Football not to your likeing - do a few adverts for Brylcream & Gillette

(Think I'm gettin carried away now - probably just jealous of his money)

Agree about Scum U - trained in the art of thuggery & ref bashing
:D
SouthernScouser

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:31 pm

what stevie has done is nothing comapered to rooney.. stevies red mist lasts a second, rooneys lasted almost the whole first half.
he is young tho. i admit ive never liked him andn ever will tho... call me unpatriotic but i just dont like the granny-sha££ing fat ginger to$$. He threw down the arm band, almost killed half the spain team, wouldnt shake smiths hand and was drinking beer im sure in the dugout. the guys gonna washout before he hits 20 at this rate, and sorry epople, but i wont miss him one bit.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:38 pm

Good job he didnt fu*k with Alonso or hed have just got the pi$$ took out of him even more....And that was defo a bottle of stella or Becks, more likely to be Becks knowing Rooney! And i thought the captain was supposed to be inspirational, so why the fu*k does Beckham have that armband, he cant even inspire the supporters anymore.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthernScouser » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:45 pm

Are you saying that Rooney was sucking on Becks ???

I thought Alonso & Xavi were a class above last night
When we all started losing our heads - a few of the Spanish picked up on it & started cheating etc
Alonso didn't get involved full stop
Got even more respect for the guy now(if that was possible)
True professional - although the way Rooney lost it - could have forgiven him for taking him down to the Engine Room + giving him a good shoeing

Dawson - Fair play - entitled to your opinion of him - and your bein honest
I think he'll either settle down - if he does - he'll be pure class
If not - no one will need to do nothing - he'll do a Gaza and give himself an injury he'll never really recover from (cruciate or something)
SouthernScouser

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:15 pm

SouthernScouser wrote:Are you saying that Rooney was sucking on Becks ???

Im just saying what i saw mate!

P.s How good is that Xavi, i never knew he was that good, that was one of the finest midfield displays ive ever seen, Alonso is gonna end up the best player in the world playin along side him for spain and Gerrard for the reds
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:20 pm

Bruno Zidane! wrote:
SouthernScouser wrote:Are you saying that Rooney was sucking on Becks ???

Im just saying what i saw mate!

P.s How good is that Xavi, i never knew he was that good, that was one of the finest midfield displays ive ever seen, Alonso is gonna end up the best player in the world playin along side him for spain and Gerrard for the reds

His great isn't he i can't belive you and a few other only realise how good he is when he does it against england  ??? his bein doin to week in week out for barcelona.While the like of zidane,figo,ronalindho etc grab all the headlines its players like him and hamman who are most effective done the simple things well  :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:25 pm

rooney is a greadlad he wudnt dis respect evertoniains!!
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion