Riley is a manc c**t

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:18 am

Getting back to the thread title ( Mike Riley ). All too often he allows himself to be intimidated by the bright lights at Old Trafford.

I think most fans accept that "home " teams will get more penalties than the away teams by virtue of the fact that the home team tend to attack more. However in today's game (Which wasn't exactly a top quality game) Arsenal were marginally the more attacking side and created more chances.

Riley's a bottler big time and loves the centre stage that these high profile games bring.

I'm sure Man U wil be delighted to have cut the deficit behind Arsenal to "8pts" :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:19 am

For the record I heard of the last 16 games that Riley has officiated at OT he has awarded 14 penalties........Now a question for you ...How many has he awarded to the opposing side ? Answer - 1 ???

And another thing , Rio's "shoulder" on Lungberg. Whats the bet that had it been Campbell on that Norwegain Troll, Solksjar he would have walked. ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:36 am

For the 14 penalties to 1 thing at Ot you answered on your previous post-the "home " teams will get more penalties than the away teams by virtue of the fact that the home team tend to attack more. :D
  And if Campbell hadve shouldered Ole..who knows ..its another case of wot if?
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:40 am

14 to 1 though Shaggy . Come on !!!!! :D Plus your lot weren't exactly laying seige today was you !

And the Campbell comment is not a case of wot if ........ the season before last Campbell more or less did the same thing on the Norwegain troll (At Highbury) and was sent off ......

I'm not particulrly bothered about the result today , all I ask for is  a little consistency cos when it comes to riley my friend you don't get any !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:43 am

Plus stop cherry picking my quotes, I did say the home team tend to attack more THEn went on to say Arsenal were the more attacking side :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:45 am

Yes i Know-but not for the 14 other games  :D
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:50 am

I sense you are so elated at your win today you are not interested in a serious debate on the issue but it's magnamanous of you to admit Arsenal were the more attacking side so we shall leave it at that :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:04 am

Im not really elated Dalglish,8 pts of a difference thats hard work against a side like them. Im just peeved at the blame the ref bandwagon. I mean it wasnt even Liverpool on that pitch today? Its unbelieveable. When arsenal do play Liverpool will you all want Arsenal to win becos you already believe the league is over?  ???
Arsenal were more attacking,we sat back tactically early on but thats the way to beat them.If you go at them they cut teams to shreds on the break. Patience is the way to do it.
Mike Riley only had one chance to see the Penalty decision wheras we looked at it from different angles.One has to be realistic. The rio thing i believe Lundberg was already falling.However Van nistelrooys tackle on Cole was out of order.He was well placed to see it too.
Anyway its over -one game. Its only October. They are beatable and hopefully other teams can see that too.
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:15 am

When arsenal do play Liverpool will you all want Arsenal to win becos you already believe the league is over

You're missing the point. You not understanding why there is hatred between us and you is the reason. No LFC fan wants to see Man Utd win any game especilly in a game such as the one today.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:44 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:Ab-You were saying they were gonna beat us -even at old trafford. And Rooney wouldnt do this or that.  :D  Look its only one game, albeit game of the decade lol but stop crying -it makes the victory sweeter mind you  :laugh:

why was this the game of the decade? because ferguson said so?

i'm sure this was just another game for arsenal, they had nothing to prove and you just show your lack of knowledge about football and show how highly you actually rate arsenal if you think this was the game of the decade.

Are you suggesting this was bigger than your champions league final you f*cking retard
112-1077774096

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:03 pm

If you notice-i put lol after game of the decade. Can you see it? And if you want to get personal just send me an email. :D
Profanities make for bad reading here. :;):
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:23 pm

Dog
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:52 pm

at the end of the day, the game yesterday was poor. it had 0-0 written all over it for long periods and the penalty changed the game. you just knew that the main talking points were going to involve the referee and that was how it transpired. there was minimal contact for the penalty if any but as soon as campbell put his leg out like that 99% of players would have done the same. as for the ferdinand incident, it wasn't shoulder to shoulder, so if it wasn't a free-kick, ljungberg should have been booked for diving.

anyway lfc fans, forget it. we'll still be ahead of them if we win our game in hand.  :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Red_Si » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:05 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:Ohhhh I give up. Il come back when you have all stopped crying . Kleenex anyone?  :laugh:
   oh happy daysssss lol
   Youre more upset than the arsenal fans
:D hee

Go away and return to your deviant sexual practises.
Red_Si

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:09 pm

That match you see in my signature was the defeat to Bolton in the Carling Cup last December.  Riley was refereeing that night and again was a disgrace. 

I tried to start a chant of "The referee's a Wanderer!", but sadly I was left singing on my own. 

Very unfortunate.

:D
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion