Real to buy gravesen - Big implications for lfc

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:04 am

I was in wetherspoons on walton road last week when everton played, and some of the fans there where like graveson, ferguson and carsley, I thought there heads where gona explode they where pullin these faces and the veins where stickin out there neck they looked a bit like uncle vester, really ugly and really angry, not at the fact that they had won just because they went 3 points higher than us :D .
They are horrible I have them in my family and mates too, and the jealousy and hatred they have for us so called RS is unbelieveable.
Other scousers on here will totally agree with me on this one.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:18 am

How old is he actually?I think Real(the team I support) is going crazy...weve changed superstars into whatever, yeah, we need a strong player in the middle cos Becks only works to "sell T-shirts" as we say here but...we are used to superclass players and i dont think Gravesen is one of them...though I could see him playing last eurocup and hes more skillful than expected paying attention to his appearance :laugh:  I dunno if u follow Real matches but I think he is not the right one for us and...apart from that, his arrival is gonna fire Guti out of the squad...this is bad news now. Anyway, lets give him a chance.
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:34 am

Huck - totally agree regarding Real, they went mad and starting buying big names, superstars etc. Players like Beckham are there to sell shirts. They sold Makelele, who was doing well for them, everyteam needs a "Roy Keane type" ball winner who doesn't do anything flash.

Real deserve to win nothing. They forgot the basics of football and bought the hype.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:53 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I was in wetherspoons on walton road last week when everton played, and some of the fans there where like graveson, ferguson and carsley, I thought there heads where gona explode they where pullin these faces and the veins where stickin out there neck they looked a bit like uncle vester, really ugly and really angry, not at the fact that they had won just because they went 3 points higher than us :D .
They are horrible I have them in my family and mates too, and the jealousy and hatred they have for us so called RS is unbelieveable.
Other scousers on here will totally agree with me on this one.

Yeah, Everton fans are really bitter bast**ds. 

When we won the Worthington Cup in 2001, when you could smell the success was coming thick and fast, I sent a text message to everyone in my mobile phone address book, something along the lines of "YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!" or something or other.  Now obviously from where I live I am going to know some Evertonians, but the replies I got back from a couple of them were so bad I literally had to stop drinking the celebratory pint I was drinking.  It really shocked me!!! 

Words like Nazi......scum......murderers, littered their reply text message.  And don't forget these were from mates of mine. 

Evertonians have no dignity as far as I'm concerned.  They should start suppoting their own club and stop being so preoccupied with feeling sorry for themselves and blaming Liverpool over a tragedy that happened 20 years ago and stopped their "undoubted best team in Europe" (FYI Liverpool won the double the year Everton would have supposedly won the European Cup, Everton finished runners-up in both domestic competitions, Liverpool beat Everton 6 - 0 in Screensport Super Cup, a domestic competition between the clubs who would have competed in Europe except for the UEFA ban) from triumphing.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:44 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:57 pm

JBG hang your head in shame, saying Gravesen was the height of our ambition  :D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:23 pm

orangejacket wrote:idiot

???  ???  ???  ???  :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:40 pm

Marca say Gravsen will sign for Real madrid subject to him passing a medical http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,581871,00.htmlbad news for Everton  :) .
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:43 pm

:D Great news for us weaken the blues and they wont nneed stevie :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:43 pm

as i stated in another thread, i saw rick parry nipping across Stanley Park yesterday with an envelope with Bill Kenwrights name on it... apparantly Real requested that we just hand over our first payment on Morientes straight to the toffee's as payment for Graveson :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:44 pm

stmichael wrote:as i stated in another thread, i saw rick parry nipping across Stanley Park yesterday with an envelope with Bill Kenwrights name on it... apparantly Real requested that we just hand over our first payment on Morientes straight to the toffee's as payment for Graveson :D

:laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:59 pm

Graveson goes= Everton slip
Graveson goes= Gerrard doesn't go to Madrid but still there's Chelsea ???
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:05 pm

Unfortunately guys, while I agree that Graveson is a very very good player, Stevie G he ain't and you can be certain they'll be in for our captain at the end of the season.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wet echo » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:24 pm

watch out for the Gerrard to Real and they offer Gravison plus loads of cash and a few cases of san miguel:blues:
wet echo

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:32 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

JBG hang your head in shame, saying Gravesen was the height of our ambition  :D

Graveson is a very good player. No harm no foul.  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion