Mourinho - Thank your lucky stars

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:44 pm

I know I may have some people who will disagree, but that is the nature of the beast.

My point is that I am so glad we never ended up getting this arrogant turd in as our manager in the close season.

Some London hacks who read this thread may laugh and say we'd never have got him anyway, and all that, but in all honesty cast your mind back to Old Trafford last season and Paul Scholes' perfectly legitimate yet ruled off side strike, and the chances are Mourhinho would not have even been considered for the Chelski job.

Mourinho in all his arrogant best just does not sit well with me. It's honestly not sour grapes or anything, just that I am glad we have a manager with the dignity to keep it shut when required, and not make up excuses for short comings or mistakes.

I think he is a revelation this season as a manager, but he is simply not "Liverpool" or what we stand for. His arrogance and self importance is well suited to London and Chelski.

Again to reiterate, congratulations to him and his team on what they have/will do this season, but I for one am glad we never took that particular path.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:43 am

Super post leon  and I'm surprsied others haven;t made comments but i suppose when you put it like you have it's difficult to add to ......

Liverpool Football Club has always been synominous with Dignity, fair play and professinalism and IMO Mourinho shows none of these qualities.

We don't surround the ref and argue every 50/50 decision, we don't set out to mian opponents and you certainly won't see a LFC manager provoking the oppositions fans ........???

Others may argue we ought to play the mind games and dirty tricks like Sir Andrex and more recently Mourinhodo but to nme that would take something away from the Liverpool Way

Walk on .......
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:50 am

ive been saying for months now that he is a smarmy tw@t and i hate his self importance, in fact recently i even wanted manure to overtake them in the league, until i had moment of clarity and realised that i hate the b@stards even more. it annoys me when reporters talk about him being a breath of fresh air, why dont the just come out and say he is acting like a complete @rse.

i actually can believe now that he tried to get off with the wife of the porto supporters club chairman(the guy who has threatened to kill him), he seems to think he is irresistible and can do anything he wants.
112-1077774096

Postby el_stinger » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:21 pm

I just cant wait till Chelsea supporters all start singing "we won the league" and everyone's response to that should be, "you bought the league"
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion