Mourhinho - I like him

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby taff » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:16 pm

Ok a lot of people here dont but I have to admit I like the guy.
I think he's respectful to us but his job is to manage Chelsea and thats his main concern.  I like the way he shakes hands with players from both sides and his rapport with Rafa.  We had a rivalry last night but a friendly one and a respectful one on the pitch.  We havent had a great season in the league but you could see the respect their club had for us and it just strengthens the belief I have that we are now definitely back at the main table.  Compare this to the relationship Arsenal and Man Utd have with each other.

Chelsea fans I have no time for. Their team deserves the league but they dont. Ive checked out some of their forums and they talk like they are us and Manure rolled into one.  Total bigheaded buffoons.  You have no history but its not your fault as you do have a future, but how the hell can you talk like your a super team is beyond me.  Your still dimwitted thugs.

Kenyon  Now theres a seperate topic.  The sooner this despicable boil is removed the better it will be for the game

Roman.  Well I have no real grudges against Russian Billionaires normally and I dont really despise him just pity him for some reason.  He looks a bit daft like a big dull kid with Rich parents.

Mourhinho has been like a breath of fresh air.  I prefer the more dignified approach our RB adopts but I still like the guy.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:38 pm

If Maureen was an english man, then he would not be the "breath of fresh air" many think he is.

Arrogant, thats not like saying some one is ambitious, for funks sake its something you would try and shake out of your kids at a young age. He is a smarmy arrogant tw@t and I dislike him immensly.

Its not like he is a loveable rogue, he is a ******.

It may well sound like bollox but I am so glad we never tried to get him in. I liked the look of him after the infamous two finger gestures to the Manc fans at Old Trafford, but I just can not stomach his self loving character.

The moaning he did about diving and stuff at Barcelona was typical of an arrogant man who thinks himself the centre of the universe. It was Maureen who taught deco, the biggest culprit on the night all those tricks.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:44 pm

I used to think he was OK with his straight talking and so on, but he's gone too far now and his confidence has turned into arrogance

basically he's become a smug t*sser
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:51 pm

Woollyback wrote:I used to think he was OK with his straight talking and so on, but he's gone too far now and his confidence has turned into arrogance

Sorry mate, I was just saying  :(
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:59 pm

w@nker - thats my opinion.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:08 pm

A brave post by Taff on a day like this. I must admit I quite like him aswell and agree that he holds our club in the highest regard.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:10 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Woollyback wrote:I used to think he was OK with his straight talking and so on, but he's gone too far now and his confidence has turned into arrogance

Sorry mate, I was just saying  :(

just thought I'd summarise what you were saying, but without the waffle   :p
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:25 pm

I like him to.......FAIL just so we can see this arrogant tw@t's facial expression.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:32 pm

a lot of people forget that his signings for Chelsea aren't very good....most of the team was brought in by Ranieri and if Moureen didn't have all that money they would be skint....Drogba 20+ million??? he's ******!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:40 pm

7_Kewell wrote:a lot of people forget that his signings for Chelsea aren't very good....most of the team was brought in by Ranieri and if Moureen didn't have all that money they would be skint....Drogba 20+ million??? he's ******!

Dunno about that.

Carvalho and ferreira look like pretty good players (even if carvalho is a cheating c**t and looks like sideshow bob)
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:42 pm

well Chelsea will be an interesting team to watch in the next 2-3 years.....they are losing close to 100 million a year and i can't see Roman keeping it going that long...rumours is he wants to get involved with F1....sooner or later he will get bored with Chelsea and when he does they will be up sh*t creek without a paddle...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:54 pm

taff wrote:Roman... He looks a bit daft like a big dull kid with Rich parents.

thas a bit funi coz its the total absolute extreme opposite to the truth.
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby JC_81 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:56 pm

7_Kewell wrote:well Chelsea will be an interesting team to watch in the next 2-3 years.....they are losing close to 100 million a year and i can't see Roman keeping it going that long...rumours is he wants to get involved with F1....sooner or later he will get bored with Chelsea and when he does they will be up sh*t creek without a paddle...

100 million a year??

where did you hear that?  not doubting you, just seems a lot
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:50 pm

Breath of fresh air ! the only air this arrogant warped little man emanates is toxic, and it seems to be spreading across the country apart from Liverpool thank God .
Everyone seems to be brainwashed by this sad little man certainly the media ,he constantly throws a blanket over his indiscretions and dismisses them with a wry smile and the press lap it up ,I honestly fail to see his appeal he seriously lacks any dignity and continually throws his toys out of the pram when things or people unsettle him .
Liverpool and Benitez have the chance on Tuesday to give this gypsy a lesson he just has to learn ,because next season will see his arrogance rise to unassailable heights ,so its imperative we bring this cocky little sh*thouse to ground as soon as possible .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:03 pm

Peter kenyon said that Chelsea's break event point is targetted to have been achieved by 2010 -including compensation for the last season's loss

If many things happen unexpectedly to Chelski -like if we can beat them next week, this little angry pathetic frightened moroninho will become a bag of sh1ts
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion