Moris - What a prat.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:24 pm

I've just seen an interview with him on Sky Sports News, and he reckons he's not bothered that Gerry decided to stay with us (£32m bid says different, you pr*ck), and then, having just said that the Champions League is the most "beautiful" trophy to win, and that being Champs of Europe is better that winning championships in "England, Italy and Spain", he backtracks and says that the best team hardly ever wins it! In a nutshell, his arrogance and bitterness was on show once again. He said in the league, the best team always wins (so why did Sh*tski win it, not Arsenal!?!), but not in the CL. He said it's down to "luck"(good and bad), "managerial mistakes", "referee errors", etc.
Hmmm...I wonder what he was refering to with the "referee error"!?! He's still spitting about Luis' goal, and how good does that feel!?! Mr Cockyness personified 2000-2050 STILL can't handle the fact that Rafa did him up like a kipper, and exposed Moris' lack of tactical superiorority! How that must grate a man who's ego is more capacious than an atomic blast. The fact that he'd have been down to ten men with his teams best player sent off, AND Xabi would've tw*tted the resulting penalty through Cudicini's scrotum, into the net, escapes him. He probably cannot see the plain facts for the massive yank-sized chips on his shoulders. Git. :veryangry  :wwww  :p  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:27 pm

He contridicted himself the other day by saying cause Liverpool won the Champions League they are not the Champions of Europe, so what did that make Porto when they won it? He thought they where then and he said hé is the special one after winning it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:32 pm

Yup. All the cack he keeps dribbling leads to one rock-solid conclusion. One which cannot be wrong. Jose Mourinho, Portugese Manager of Chelsea Football Club, is a complete and utter c*nt. No two-ways about it really.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:44 pm

BTW Lando whos Moris  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:23 pm

Moris-ho. (Morris minor is an old banger car, and Jose is a whore, so I mixed the two. Not exactly Rodgers and Hammerstein, I know, but it works for me!!!!):p

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion