Jose mourinho. - Miracle or myth.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:18 pm

GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:If sky want to throw money at the league then thats sky for you - the other countries have telly companies that can do the same - Madrid and Barce are both rich as hell .

Why does bang go my arguments about the mancs and chelsea ?

Its no longer a matter of Chelsea have spent more or the mancs have spent for longer.
the bigger clubs will always snap up the best players - been like that since year dot

Well the bigger clubs are usually the richer clubs as well so they attract the best players . Has always been that way . The mancs and chelsea attracted the best players and were able to pay for them . both come hand in hand . no doubt we could attract the best players - its just paying for them that is the problem .

So why do you keep moaning about us having no money? the bigger clubs will always snap up the best players - been like that since year dot mate   :D
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 pm

GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:If sky want to throw money at the league then thats sky for you - the other countries have telly companies that can do the same - Madrid and Barce are both rich as hell .

Its no longer a matter of Chelsea have spent more or the mancs have spent for longer.
the bigger clubs will always snap up the best players - been like that since year dot

Well the bigger clubs are usually the richer clubs as well so they attract the best players . Has always been that way . The mancs and chelsea attracted the best players and were able to pay for them . both come hand in hand . no doubt we could attract the best players - its just paying for them that is the problem .

So why do you keep moaning about us having no money? the bigger clubs will always snap up the best players - been like that since year dot mate   :D

We have got money - just not as much as others and we cant compete for the really big players .

And you know exactly what my statement meant and it wasnt just narrowed down to the mancs and chelsea saint so lets not be trying to cause something .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 pm

GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:

We have got money - just not as much as others and we cant compete for the really big players .

And you know exactly what my statement meant and it wasnt just narrowed down to the mancs and chelsea saint so lets not be trying to cause something .

If it applies to the rest of europe mate, I am sure it should apply here. No complaints now ......the bigger clubs will always snap up the best players - been like that since year dot  :D

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 pm

GYBS wrote:Maureen Assault

Has Fergie recovered now ?

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:30 pm

GYBS wrote:Maureen Assault

Certainly landing a punch to a fan after a game indicate problems to handle pressure and restrain behaviour.

Can that behaviour be regarded as "losing the plot"? or is it much worse to take a paper from the pocket and read it?

At least the fan will probably get a good money from the cúnt in the Courts.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:33 pm

s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:

If it applies to the rest of europe mate, I am sure it should apply here. No complaints now ......the bigger clubs will always snap up the best players - been like that since year dot  :D

Im sorry saint but what the feck is your point with my statement ? what is incorrect about it ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:35 pm

GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:
s@int wrote:

Im sorry saint but what the feck is your point with my statement ? what is incorrect about it ?

There is nothing wrong with it mate. Its a good statement. I will be using it quite a bit from now on its so good.

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Oh are you going to be like a dog with a bone like other posters now as well and keep on dragging up the same cr ap on a daily basis . Like a school here some days .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:39 pm

is it just me or does GYBS repeat the same post about 5 times until the person hes arguing with says "eh fck it ; you're right sir"

on the subject of mourinho though... he is about to win his domestic league and only got knocked out of Europe because he waas playing the best side in the world with a depleted side... cant really ssay 'he's losing the plot' and all that just yet... punching a fan IF HE DID IT would be absolutely out of order though
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:40 pm

what is incorrect about it ?

It's obvious. You're totally wrong to moan about Manchester and Chelsea having more money because it's simply that way.

So you know what you have to do GYBS, if you want to be realistic and with perspective, you should realise that it's perfectly reasonable to ask a manager with less economic resources to win the league in not long 5 years plans.

Winning the league is the only reasonable measure of success of Rafa, the other competitions are easy.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm

aCe' wrote:is it just me or does GYBS repeat the same post about 5 times until the person hes arguing with says "eh fck it ; you're right sir"

on the subject of mourinho though... he is about to win his domestic league and only got knocked out of Europe because he waas playing the best side in the world with a depleted side... cant really ssay 'he's losing the plot' and all that just yet... punching a fan IF HE DID IT would be absolutely out of order though

Concentrate on your own posts and less on mine .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 pm

GYBS wrote:
aCe' wrote:is it just me or does GYBS repeat the same post about 5 times until the person hes arguing with says "eh fck it ; you're right sir"

Concentrate on your own posts and less on mine .

yes sir, my bad

:kungfu:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Just stick to the thread as opposed to trying to have digs at me . Im sure you can handle that .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 pm

was trying to read the thread but everytime i read one of your posts i keep thinking...hey, i've read this before.... wasnt a dig , just saying it like it is... anyways forget about that...

my bad...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion