Im not arseddd chelsea are shiiite

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby murphy0151 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:37 pm

There games are so dull its unbelivable.  Week in week out they have been out played for 70 minutes and then gone on to win by the 1 goal.  Im not arsed we are going to fukking hammmer these horrible cockney diving ******.  Joe Cole did you see that cheeky ****** on the telly the other week talking about the Barca players.  The cheeky ****** said there divers lol I had to watch it again to see if he did actualy say it.  Hes probably the worsed diver in the prem who's english.  An we should be playing barca not fukkn chelsea.  That goal chelsea scored against barca were carvelleo or what ever his name is was fouling the goalie should never have counted. 

Rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I hate chelsea on par with Munich.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:38 pm

murphy, i been saying the saying this for ages, duff is the worst for diving if u ask me.. disgrace
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:41 pm

dawson99 wrote:murphy, i been saying the saying this for ages, duff is the worst for diving if u ask me.. disgrace

I havent noticed Duff as much as I have with Cole.  Joe Cole is one off them players you would just love to do a Razor Ruddock style tackle on.  :D
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:murphy, i been saying the saying this for ages, duff is the worst for diving if u ask me.. disgrace

Can't agree with that mate

Joe Cole, robben and even drogba are prone to a tumble, but think Duff is honest enough

Then again maybe I am biased coz I'm Irish and he's our star player for the national side.  I'd love him to play for LFC though.  Houllier should have coughed up the cash for him when he had the chance instead of wasting it on cheyrou, diouf and diao
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:04 pm

john craig wrote:

Joe Cole, robben and even drogba are prone to a tumble, but think Duff is honest enough

Then again maybe I am biased coz I'm Irish and he's our star player for the national side.  I'd love him to play for LFC though.  Houllier should have coughed up the cash for him when he had the chance instead of wasting it on cheyrou, diouf and diao

duff does go down easy john,though  he`s not in the same league as cole who is the worst english diver i`ve ever seen (including franny lee).

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:13 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
john craig wrote:

duff does go down easy john,though  he`s not in the same league as cole who is the worst english diver i`ve ever seen (including franny lee).

Maybe, but yeah cole is a disgrace for sure

Heskey's got to be up there with the worst english divers!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:51 pm

my hatred for Chelsea doesn't quite stem as far as Manure, but its getting there - money can't buy me love.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welshred » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:58 pm

cole is the worst diver by far not noticed duff doing it much tho until todays match. he clearly dived after a tackle but the ref waved play on as if nothing happened :(
welshred

Postby dawson99 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:04 pm

true story, duff was trained by some judo expert on how to fall because he was injuring himself as he fell. now hes a total pro.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:24 pm

Chelsea may not always be exciting all of the time, but they are effective almost all of the time. Thats something we are not able to do.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:40 am

Worst diver? Has to be the Fake Ronaldo.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:29 pm

worst diver is drogba without a doubt, the man is pathetic, he rolls around on the floor for ages every time he gets touched.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion