Howard bitter kendall alcky

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:59 pm

Does this bitter tw@t actually know what he is talking about ???
How where we entered back into europe first, when we got a 7 year ban and all the other english teams got a five year one?
We achieved getting back in it all them years ago, no one let us back in senial bitter blue nosed alcky :angry:
They are back in europe now, and that advert on the telly, blowin the dust off the passports is embarressing, I feel ashamed for them.
Stop f*ckin moaning bitters , whats the matter?
Do you know now you wont beat Villa Real? And are blaming us before the event has even accured, f*ck off Kendall whiskey nose b@stard :angry:

"Liverpool have finished fifth but have been given a wild card even though the ruling was that the top four qualified. But there was no wild card for Everton when English clubs were re-admitted to Europe. Instead Liverpool were the first club back in. Everton should have been given a place then after being denied as champions. It would not have benefited me at the time - I had left the club by then."

"I do not agree with Liverpool being in the Champions League now even though they won it. The rules should not have been changed just like that. If they had wanted to change the rules for next season as a result of that, fair enough but I believe Uefa kept delaying a decision when Liverpool reached the final in the hope they would lose."

"If that had happened they would not have a decision to make. I am not bitter at being denied the chance to take Everton into the European Cup. How can I be when people lost their lives at Heysel? That puts everything into perspective but I was envious when they were the first team back in when the ban was lifted."

"Everton should have fought harder at the time because they should have been the first in Europe from England after the ban. They should have changed the rules for Everton as they did in the summer for Liverpool."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:30 pm

boo hoo, kendall the bitter old man, remembering all the hurt of being a failure

sad b@stard
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:34 pm

I loathe this pr!ck myself CIGS.  He's fuc*ing obsessed with us.

TAKEN FROM THE LIVERPOOL WAY WEBSITE FANZINE

by Steve Horton

Howard Kendall is not the first ex Blues manager to feature in Britain's bitterest. A previous issue showed how Joe Royle has been expressing his bitterness to us since 1985-6. But there are crucial differences between Royle and Kendall.

Royle has always hated us, but he remains employable and for all intents and purposes gets on with things, just getting obsessed with us when our paths cross.

Kendall, on the other hand, having been out of management for some years, continues to wallow in self pity and blames the Reds for nearly everything. That makes him unique, as he is the bitterest of the bitterest.

Having had less than spectacular managerial spells away from Goodison at Man City, Notts County, Sheffield United and Xanthi, Kendall now makes his living from the after dinner speaking circuit and his Echo column. He comes quite cheap on the speaking front, but he certainly makes sure he gets his share of the free beer on offer.

But it is his Echo pieces that provide the best source of amusement for Reds fans, as they demonstrate he is clearly losing the plot. As expected, when derby games come around, he's always there with a little dig.

This season he talked about Don Hutchison's disallowed 'goal' in 2000 that denied them a last minute win. The fact that Hutchison was about two yards from Westerveld when he took a free kick instead of the regulation ten seems to have totally been lost on him.

Kendall's bitterness in his rants is quite sad, as he has a widespread knowledge of the credentials of most top flight players in Europe. But despite being an ex manager of Everton, Kendall seems to think he can have an opinion on Reds matters when he wants to. He has brought up the subject of Owen playing for England for example.

However his most spectacular Liverpool related piece came in April 2002, when Anfield was chosen to stage England's friendly with Paraguay. "Whats wrong with Goodison Sven?" screamed the headline of his column.

Well, there are so many things wrong with it I wouldn't know where to start, but Kendall's sourness knew no bounds. One of his justifications for Goodison being used for England was that it hosted World Cup games in 1966. Dear dear dear. So were White City, Ayresome Park and Wembley, which have all been demolished.

If Kendall really thinks the national team should use Goodison not Anfield when it plays on Merseyside, someone really should have a word.

Most comically, he somehow managed to trace the FA's decision to selecting Anfield as an international venue to Heysel, saying that Everton have been treated shabbily for too long and it all goes back to the ban.

Kendall has regularly used Heysel as a stick to beat Liverpool with, saying how he could have won the European Cup with Everton if it hadn't happened.

He also claimed that when English teams were let back in Europe in 1990, Everton should have been given some sort of wild card entry. You don't hear Luton, Oxford and Wimbledon screaming, even though they have fared far worse since.

At least Everton have stayed in the same division since 1985, the way Kendall talks you'd think they'd fallen down to the Conference.

But Heysel is just a smokescreen for the real reason that Kendall hates Liverpool. The truth lies in his transfer to Everton from Preston back in 1967, which he has covered in his autobiography, unimaginatively titled 'The Howard Kendall Story'.

You see, Kendall had at first looked all set to join Liverpool, but the move broke down, much to his disappointment. We had already signed Gordon Milne, Peter Thompson, and Dave Wilson from Preston that decade and Preston got cold feet, fearing fans would accuse them of setting up a feeder club arrangement.

So Kendall's move was called off and we signed Emlyn Hughes instead. Everton then stepped in for Kendall, posing him an immediate problem, as he had to trade in his beloved red mgb car or have it trashed by his new fans.

So there you have it, Kendall had a mildly successful career with the Blues, but could have had an even better one with us and not had to sell his first car. That's why he remains so bitter today.
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:35 pm

Bitter is an understatement
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:00 pm

I read that earlier and again!! Wot a tos.ser!! Fu.ck him let him say wot he wants!
Its pathetic! At one stage in his interview he said'Everton was probably 1 of the best teams in europe at that time'! :D :D :D Let it be known thats untrue iv got vids 2 prove it!!lolIts just a sad wee man tryin 2 knock a great thing happening!And best of all Rafa will have the grace 2 rise above it! Chill out Lynds...Alot will try and knock us!We,re the Euro champs after all!! :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby Feeney » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:25 pm

He's only doing what all good Evertonians do best - bemoan about the lack of success compared to us and how much they are in our shadow.

Everyone knows who is the second best team in Liverpool - they don't even come close to what we have achieved and I honestly believe they never will. Everton have never had a European pedigree and the fact that we have such a good one makes it all the sweeter.

If Kendall wanted Everton to be in Europe so badly, how come he didn't take them there in his second spell in charge - oh, yeah, cause he's a sh!t manager. Had a good spell, first time, yes - what's he done since? Big fat f*ck all, that's what, just like 'his' team.

we'll be laughin when we hace thier CL cash when they get bombed out by FORLAN!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :D  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:28 am

just you wait until Evertons "champions league run" of all 180 mins is over......he'll find a way of blaming us  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:06 am

What a sad t*sser this shat-pipe shafter really is. How the feck were LFC the first team back in!?! I take it he was a :censored: manager cos his maths is so bad! Did he field a team of 14 when he won the league!?! Nob rot. ??? :angry: :angry: :angry: ???

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:44 pm

He's right. Everton were banned from the champions league for 20 years - no sorry 5, they were just too :censored: to qualify the other 15. :laugh:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:46 pm

great post jonnymac

i lived in stoke as a kid and i can remember kendall always on about us when he played for stoke
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:08 pm

Oi Howard p.iss head kendall the bitters havent succeeded in europe for 35 years are Liverpool to blame for that aswell, f@ck off your cr@p so is your bitter horrible club and fans :laugh: Villa Real LMFAO
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion