Fat sam - Proves fat guys are funny

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:39 pm

I want to say two things. Firstly, I think he should be more worried about his own business because he must have more problems than to waste time talking about other managers.

Secondly, has he forgotten Liverpool winning the Super Cup, FA Cup and Champions League as well as reaching another Champions League final, a Carling Cup final and twice finishing third in the Premier League? Maybe he doesn't have a great memory.

:nod
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:48 pm

Fat Sam has had another rattle at Rafa now :-

Sam Allardyce has carried on his war of words with Rafa Benitez by telling the Liverpool manager that he can 'dish it out but he can't take it'.

Allardyce recently said that Benitez would be 'lucky' to still be in his job if he had not guided Liverpool to two UEFA Champions League finals, because The Reds had not performed well in the Premier League during his time at Anfield.

Benitez responded by saying that Allardyce must have forgotten a number of Liverpool's other successes, and also told the Newcastle manager to focus on his own team.

Allardyce accepts that Benitez had the right to reply, but feels he should have just let the matter lie.

"I can't remember exactly what the comments were, they were about two weeks ago," Allardyce told Sky Sports News.
account deleted by request

Postby Wilhelmsson » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:02 pm

Two people aged 40+ arguing is quite tiresome; it’s the type of storyline which belongs in a soap opera and not football.

Firstly why Big Sam (I’ve heard differently) feels the need to criticise Benitez out of the blue is a question I’d like to know. Granted they never have gotten on, Big Sam should concentrate solely on his own football club.

If Big Sam wins a few trophies at Newcastle then he can criticise Benitez that said he raises an interesting point. I’ve always wondered on at times how Benitez would be seen by Liverpool fans had Liverpool not been dominant in Europe.

I don’t feel for a moment, that Benitez would have been sacked if Liverpool hadn’t been dominant in Europe, but I doubt Benitez would have the luxury of having a deeply sympathetic and passionate fan base.

My overall conclusion is that Big Sam is a small fish in a big pond and feels inferior to Rafa Benitez; Big Sam wishes he had complex, strategic methods as Senior Benitez.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Red Dotty » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 pm

s@int wrote:Fat Sam has had another rattle at Rafa now :-

Sam Allardyce has carried on his war of words with Rafa Benitez by telling the Liverpool manager that he can 'dish it out but he can't take it'.

Allardyce recently said that Benitez would be 'lucky' to still be in his job if he had not guided Liverpool to two UEFA Champions League finals, because The Reds had not performed well in the Premier League during his time at Anfield.

Benitez responded by saying that Allardyce must have forgotten a number of Liverpool's other successes, and also told the Newcastle manager to focus on his own team.

Allardyce accepts that Benitez had the right to reply, but feels he should have just let the matter lie.

"I can't remember exactly what the comments were, they were about two weeks ago," Allardyce told Sky Sports News.

The bloke is having a laugh surely.

Raffa should have let the comments made by that fat Kunt lie.

What a dic he is all of the sudden he gets a public attitude cause he is manager of Newcastle or Bolton part 2

well he can :censored: off the kunt go get him Raffa.

:angry:  :kungfu:
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:05 pm

What exactly did Rafa "dish out" which prompted the Butcher to gob off?

The only thing Rafa has dished out is a six-nil beating to the worst team in the league, a team that beat Fat Sam's team.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:10 pm

I think its a culture clash because Fat Sam wears an ear piece during a game and Rafa doesnt. How can Rafa be a top manager and not wear an ear piece? All the other top managers wear one like .... er ...... Sammy Lee :p
account deleted by request

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:20 pm

It's great.

When Manhattan watches MOTD, he doesn't have to listen to Fat Sam, Sir Rednose, or Any Old Iron Rednapp.

I hope more managers in football are corrupt.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:11 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:Two people aged 40+ arguing is quite tiresome; it’s the type of storyline which belongs in a soap opera and not football.

Firstly why Big Sam (I’ve heard differently) feels the need to criticise Benitez out of the blue is a question I’d like to know. Granted they never have gotten on, Big Sam should concentrate solely on his own football club.

If Big Sam wins a few trophies at Newcastle then he can criticise Benitez that said he raises an interesting point. I’ve always wondered on at times how Benitez would be seen by Liverpool fans had Liverpool not been dominant in Europe.

I don’t feel for a moment, that Benitez would have been sacked if Liverpool hadn’t been dominant in Europe, but I doubt Benitez would have the luxury of having a deeply sympathetic and passionate fan base.

My overall conclusion is that Big Sam is a small fish in a big pond and feels inferior to Rafa Benitez; Big Sam wishes he had complex, strategic methods as Senior Benitez.

They werent arguing. Rafa was responding to a comment.
Also, its not normally the Liverpool way to sack a manager, only Mr Houllier got that honour in recent times.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:46 pm

It’s going to end up in a heated exchange of words between the pair and this is not the first time a confrontation between the pair has come to light. Secondly, you’re no doubt correct, but how many posters on here would be in “Rafa cannot be criticised” camp and how many people would be branded Rafa a tactical genius had Liverpool not had the recent dominance?
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:06 am

Wilhelmsson wrote:It’s going to end up in a heated exchange of words between the pair and this is not the first time a confrontation between the pair has come to light. Secondly, you’re no doubt correct, but how many posters on here would be in “Rafa cannot be criticised” camp and how many people would be branded Rafa a tactical genius had Liverpool not had the recent dominance?

Your post makes very little sense, however, nobody on this forum to my knowledge is in the 'Rafa cannot be criticised' camp.
LFC2007

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:00 am

Allardyce doesnt like foreign managers because they know more than him and them being in the prem is stopping him to get a job at one of the big 4 and Spurs.

Then again, the fact that he is a gobshite could be another problem. His teams play route one football and he seems to think that kicking the shit out of other teams is the joga bonito of his ideology and how football must be played.

Normally you get war or words amongst the top 4 managers, fat sam clearly does'nt like this. He thinks he is managing a "big" club, and feels left out.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:32 am

No way..  Now Maureen has gone are out new big rivals/grudge match going to be Newcastle??
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby dawson99 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:04 am

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:No way..  Now Maureen has gone are out new big rivals/grudge match going to be Newcastle??

nah, asbically we beat derby 6-0, newcastle with there so called superior firepower were beaten 1-0, so now fat sam has to have a go at something. the day newcastle are our rivals is the day that...something odd happens
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:39 am

I know he's got four of them and two chins, but the cheek of it is absolutely unbelievable !
66-1112520797

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:45 am

I thought the first time was cheeky enough but now hes trying to make it look as if Rafa was "dishing" it out. He really does tak some shyte at times. I hope West Ham give them a good game today.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion