Fat sam - Proves fat guys are funny

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Image

"Me no likey Rafa man. Me wanty big cup with Newcastle. Me wanty big meal of flies."

Yeah Sam, whatever you say...

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: PMSL @ that picture :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:37 pm

fat clueless cunt
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:11 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Image

"Me no likey Rafa man. Me wanty big cup with Newcastle. Me wanty big meal of flies."

Yeah Sam, whatever you say...

Could you please not use photos of me mum? ok she did one photo shoot, she regrets it let it go !

And big sams totally right because what he has won whizzes all over what rafa has. Champs league PAH ! promotion is where the big moneys at.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:36 am

The Ace1983 wrote:
Sabre wrote:Who's Sam Allardyce?

What has he won?

Exactly.

Now now lads, no need to get personal !  :D
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:38 am

what a cu.nt this man is, fuc,kin meatloaf wannabe
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:47 am

RedBlood wrote:what a cu.nt this man is, fuc,kin meatloaf wannabe

:laugh: ... he does look like meatloaf...

"I can do that! I can do that! what rafa can't!"
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 am

Tell em Aldo:

Liverpool hero John Aldridge has blasted Newcastle United manager Sam Allardyce for claiming Rafa Benitez is lucky to still be in the job at Anfield.

Aldridge snapped to the Liverpool Echo: "You ask Alex Ferguson how difficult it is to get to two Champions League finals. Should he be sacked?

"Rafa has done a marvellous job at Liverpool and had a massive task to overhaul a very poor squad when he first arrived.

"But there has been a lot of dead wood to clear out, which he has done, as well as winning the FA Cup and the Champions League along the way.

"Of course, Liverpool still have to win the Premier League, but Rafa will have at least another two or three years to try and achieve that.

"Sam should really focus on his own job. He knows the Press will highlight any comments and he shouldn't put himself into that situation.

"But double standards is not something new for Sam. He claimed he was the first manager to introduce the lone striker system into this country, the formation which proved so successful for him at Bolton.

"In fact, I brought that system in at Tranmere and it took us to a League Cup final and two FA Cup quarter-finals, when we beat Bolton on the way.

"Sam couldn't come to terms with the system and he ended up adopting it himself, even to the extent of using Gareth Farrelly to take long throw-ins."
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:27 am

so sam. are you going to win anything at newcastle this season?

sam: oh no no no no no no no no

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:40 pm

We'll see how long oSAMa bung laden lasts at st jim jams park, he inherited their better players and sold one.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:38 pm

so sams basically saying that rafa is lucky and the only reson he has kept his job is because... hes won so many f**king trophies? ???

sam sam hes so fat, he'll be gone from newcastle soon and moaning about something no doubt. hes as stupid as he is fat is old fat sam.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:06 pm

RAFA HITS BACK AT ALLARDYCE CLAIMS
Paul Eaton 20 September 2007 
  Rafael Benitez has hit back at Sam Allardyce after his ludicrous claims that the Liverpool manager is lucky to still have a job. 
Speaking in Zoo Magazine, the Newcastle boss insisted Benitez would have lost his job by now for his failure to win the Premier League had he not guided the Reds to two Champions League finals.

But Benitez has hit back and told Allardyce to mind his own business and concentrate on his own club.

He told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I want to say two things. Firstly, I think he should be more worried about his own business because he must have more problems than to waste time talking about other managers.

"Secondly, has he forgotten Liverpool winning the Super Cup, FA Cup and Champions League as well as reaching another Champions League final, a Carling Cup final and twice finishing third in the Premier League? Maybe he doesn't have a great memory." 
-----------------

from lfc.tv

so basically, what Rafa is trying to say, F*CK OFF SAM! YOUR A TW@T!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:33 pm

Lets not be hard to hard on sam, hes won the league twice and FA cup 3 times on our footy manager league.......ohhhhh.......wait I see whats happened here.....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:04 am

Leave Sam alone he knows the ins and out of football,sports science and all that(apart on how to beat Derby).if it wasnt for mr alladyce we wouldnt be able to laugh at his minnie me (Sammy Lee) with his like style ear piece in.:p
roberto green

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:08 am

i like rafa's attitude  :;):
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:46 am

Never mind about Fam Sam,it was comedy time last night at the Pit,two players sent off,two missed penalties and the Bitters still couldn't win,Gollum's a football genuis!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Gracias King Rafa

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion