Sabre wrote:Who's Sam Allardyce?

What has he won?

Exactly.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby muzodziwa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Sabre wrote:Who's Sam Allardyce?

What has he won?

My thoughts exactly, yes liverpool supporters have every right to have a go at Rafa but big Sam, :no
muzodziwa

Postby taff » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:22 pm

Zoo magazine :D

Its Sam in his crusade against foreign managers.  Lets keep this topic on hold till the end of the season and send it to Zoo magazine :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Utter tripe...... He's lucky he's not in jail if allegations of corruption are true.....
ConnO'var

Postby Elchris » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:52 pm

It is good that Fat Sam came up with a statment like this on Rafa , This will only fire up Benitez to do better , which is a good thing.
Elchris

Postby Owzat » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:01 pm

We haven't won the league but Rafa has picked up around 1.84 points per match in the league and that's about sixth best in the all-time Liverpool managers list (allowing 3 points where only 2 used to be awarded for a win) I'd say if anything he is unlucky, unlucky that the mancs and Chelsea have had more spending power. Had we dumped Houllier sooner then Rafa would have faced Ranieri and the rest on a more level playing field, once Josie started spending Abramovich's millions the bar was raised above 90 points.

Would he have been "very lucky to be in a job" ? I don't believe so, Houllier was VERY lucky by comparison in conning the board into believing his five year plan that was more a five year catastrophe.

And is Fat Sam in a position to criticise? Nope. He only survived as long at notlob because they have low expectations, he may not last long at Newcastle because they have unrealistic expectations and a manager with nothing but moderate 'success' on his CV. He is living proof that managers who did ok with no money don't necessarily win things when they come into money. They have to change their whole outlook and stop shopping at spar and move on to marks and sparks. They need to reassess their transfer targets to match the size of their new club, the players Fat Sam used to look for at notlob will bring the same success he got at notlob
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:03 pm

What's it got to do with Allardyce?

Maybe if he'd spent more time preparing his team rather than speaking to Zoo magazine about Liverpool, they wouldn't have got beat by the worst team in the league.

The man has no professionalism.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:02 pm

The guy is just a big fat "Bung-ling" idiot!.....after that preformance last night the clown is lucky he aint been given the boot!. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:04 pm

"Me no likey Rafa man. Me wanty big cup with Newcastle. Me wanty big meal of flies."

Yeah Sam, whatever you say...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:07 pm

Allardyce's comments are an utter joke but I'm a little disappointed with people that seem to agree with the sentiment that Rafa hasn't been that a.rsed about winning the league in the past.  IMHO, you can criticize the man's methods but I would think that his desire for the club to achieve success on all fronts was there for all to see? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby babu » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:07 pm

Fat Sam topless.....yuuck. thanks lando. :angry:

:p

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jeffiroquai » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:07 pm

F'n hell Lando, I just spit coffee all over my laptop!
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:13 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Allardyce's comments are an utter joke but I'm a little disappointed with people that seem to agree with the sentiment that Rafa hasn't been that a.rsed about winning the league in the past.  IMHO, you can criticize the man's methods but I would think that his desire for the club to achieve success on all fronts was there for all to see? ???

And his league title success with Valencia prove that fact, IMHO.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Ah, dirty Sam, I sense some envy. Maybe he offered Torres a bung and he knocked him back? Maybe he should go ask Fergie and that smug b@stard Mourinho what their priority is and see what they say. We're a force in the league and a force in Europe. Not many clubs can claim to be just that, so the fat c*nt can f*ck off. What's Rafa and Liverpool got to do with him anyway. Someone shove a pie in his gob.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Ah, dirty Sam, I sense some envy. Maybe he offered Torres a bung and he knocked him back? Maybe he should go ask Fergie and that smug b@stard Mourinho what their priority is and see what they say. We're a force in the league and a force in Europe. Not many clubs can claim to be just that, so the fat c*nt can f*ck off. What's Rafa and Liverpool got to do with him anyway. Someone shove a pie in his gob.

Yeah, but use one of these:

Otherwise you'll lose a limb.  :cool:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion