Everton/man utd - Why i hate them both so much

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Everton:

Constantly having ideas above their station. Moaning fans(everytime the ball strikes an oppostion player is "handball!") :censored: me off. Constantly trying to compare their history with ours, no chance! David Moyes is a pure tw.at and i really hate Andy Johnson and in 2005 how we were given "their" money for the champions league share. :censored:! Plus much much more.

Man Utd:

Fans are unpassionate cocky tw.ats that cant understand that only 2 europeans cups does not make them the "pride of all europe". Cant make their own songs and if they do they are backwards as "take me home to old trafford" while the 70 odd thousand of them are already standing there will prove. The fans reaction to the Glaziers takeover. Boycotting and threatening violence, for fu.ck sake the club is better than ever right now you daft cu.nts. Players are cheats and toss.ers like ronaldos, rooneys, sahas amd van nistelrooys diving will show and no-one will ever forget gary neville. watching them win makes my blood boil and seeing a fan of theirs winds me up as im constantly asking myself "how the fu.ck can you follow such a horrible team?"

Got a bit off my chest there, this thread is open for anyone else to do the same. If this is a bad idea feel free to close it but id like to see it here for another chance to moan and curse at the both teams when i feel its necassary in the future.
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:31 pm

The reason why I dislike both teams is because they primarily define themselves by how much they hate Liverpool (in Everton's case) and Scousers (in Manure's case).
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:33 pm

chrisrafman wrote:Man Utd:

The fans reaction to the Glaziers takeover. Boycotting and threatening violence, for fu.ck sake the club is better than ever right now you daft cu.nts.

Which is more or less what we are doing now only our prospects don't look quite so good  ???
destro

Postby Reg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:34 pm

I dont hate anyone. Sad that you do.

If someone annoys you so much, disassociate yourself from them. End of problem.

This tribal thing is crass.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 pm

were nowhere near the level them tw.ats were when the Glaziers first took over. Right childish bunch of wa.nk.ers they all were
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 pm

I don't think this is the type of thread most will be interested.

Mystic Megs prediction - It will be locked by the end of the night!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 pm

The only difference is our class and loyalty towards our club, our team  and the bigger picture, we didn't abandon our team and go and form F.C Liverpool. But apart from that we have protested, considered boycotting and threatened violence ( verbally anyway ). Many of the FC United lot are slowly but surely creeping back into the Theatre Of Queens to cheer the team they abandoned
destro

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Dundalk wrote:I don't think this is the type of thread most will be interested.

Mystic Megs prediction - It will be locked by the end of the night!

Isnt she in the rag? change it to someone more respectable, Septic Peg !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Or Moved :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:51 pm

chrisrafman wrote:Everton:

Constantly having ideas above their station. Moaning fans(everytime the ball strikes an oppostion player is "handball!") :censored: me off. Constantly trying to compare their history with ours, no chance! David Moyes is a pure tw.at and i really hate Andy Johnson and in 2005 how we were given "their" money for the champions league share. :censored:! Plus much much more.

Man Utd:

Fans are unpassionate cocky tw.ats that cant understand that only 2 europeans cups does not make them the "pride of all europe". Cant make their own songs and if they do they are backwards as "take me home to old trafford" while the 70 odd thousand of them are already standing there will prove. The fans reaction to the Glaziers takeover. Boycotting and threatening violence, for fu.ck sake the club is better than ever right now you daft cu.nts. Players are cheats and toss.ers like ronaldos, rooneys, sahas amd van nistelrooys diving will show and no-one will ever forget gary neville. watching them win makes my blood boil and seeing a fan of theirs winds me up as im constantly asking myself "how the fu.ck can you follow such a horrible team?"

Got a bit off my chest there, this thread is open for anyone else to do the same. If this is a bad idea feel free to close it but id like to see it here for another chance to moan and curse at the both teams when i feel its necassary in the future.

Your profile says you are 26 - :censored: grow up.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Everton: Most Spanish people think Everton is a town. They think there must be a placed in England called Everton. Needless to say, they don't know to point out where.

I don't hate Everton much to be perfectly honest. I pay attention to Liverpool FC since I was a teenager, but since you live somewhere else you don't live the rivalries that much. Actually, I think they are quite decent bunch of people, not everybody would know to be the neighbour of the best club in England and having them 100m away. I'm surprised they are not more bitter than they are. It's hard to be an Evertonian, and I respect them for that. Liverpool fans mock the "ifithadbeenfor" thing, but that's a lot better reaction than insults and violence, and the day to day convivence between fans is somewhat similar in a friendly way to the Basque rivalries. So, of course, I have extra  nervousness in the Everton games and I want to win, but I cannot say I hate them.

Manchester United is different. When Teenager I went to Ibiza with my parents and I was the foreigner in the fúcking Hotel, the only Spanish. The English lads of the hotel didn't accept me the first two days. The third day a football game was planned by the hotel fun programmes and I played with them, they needed a goalie. A convincing performance on my part and after the game they accepted me and we spent together quite a lot of time that two weeks. I got along well with everybody but Ryan, he was from Manchester, he had a tight swimming suit with the UK flag, and he was Manchester United supporter.

He was a fúckwit. Playing football he pushed me once I grabbed the ball unnecesarily and things like that. Here we're told that when you're a keeper and you need to grab an aerial ball, you'd better show your knee on front of you to intimidate. He forced me to do so with his dirty actions, and he didn't like it.

The problem was that here we're told aswell that fights in a pitch, must be kept in the pitch. But the cúnt instead wanted fight and he had it :D . That day I started hating Manchester. This years, reading what they say, understanding better what they sing, I dislike Manchester United more and more. Unlike in the case of Everton, I see they have a very unhealthy rivalry, you can see they hate and **envy** Liverpool a lot. Their attitudes and words sometimes are really sickening. I tell you that thousands of Ryans are in the Spanish beaches, and when they talk about footie, the locals will tell them about how popular Liverpool is. It has been this way since I was a child, because Liverpool has been seen as a greater club always.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 pm

The sad thing is, no offense, is that this attitude is mirrored by many Mancs and Bitters. What makes you any different to them? I love to see them lose, but not as much as seeing my team win. F*ck em both. Couldn't give a toss what they are up to. I'm only interested in LFC.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Emerald Red wrote:The sad thing is, no offense, is that this attitude is mirrored by many Mancs and Bitters. What makes you any different to them? I love to see them lose, but not as much as seeing my team win. F*ck em both. Couldn't give a toss what they are up to. I'm only interested in LFC.

While this makes sense mate, I think no matter where you are in the world, football rivalries will exist and it's part of the charm of football.

It's true though that sometimes we look at the rivals too much instead of focusing on our team.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:28 pm

Im not A.rsed what they do to be honest theres a lot more other teams than them in the league
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Its down to how people percept the fans of other clubs. Most everton supporters I know are very bitter but most united fans are not as cocky as what is perceived on commentaries (tv or radio). They are actually very respectful of liverpool and what they have achieved. They all of course insist united are better but when we won the champs league not one of them said it was fluke or we was lucky, they watched the game and admired liverpools fight back. They all admitted to laughing there socks off of course at half time !
Its down to individuals perception of other supporters.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion