Everton - Getting pumped!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:29 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I actually wanted them to go through, I'm quiet sure there is a group stage after this, which would have guranteed them another 3 or 4 games, if they had got through I dont thing they would have comepted for a top 4 postion, now they will be fully focused on the league, so they may comepte for 4th spot, hope Middlesbrough and Bolton go through, as there league form will suffer, just look at Middlebrough last season, so Everton going out may not be such a good thing after all.

I wanted them to go through aswell Luke more games abroad, small squad injuries tiredness, but then I realsised they might get confident if they where beating some good teams across europe.
So overall I am as happy as a pig in sh1t they have been thrashed in europe, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH every bitter I know was saying, well if you lot won the CL we can go all the way and do the same, yer right,  :laugh: with that load of pig farmers, pretending to be footballers, they have been found out already escpecially with there plan B, throw tampon on the last 15 minutes to rough up teams and just hoof it up the field.
Quality I am over the moon its been a great night and one I wont forget everytime they mention finishing 4th. :D
Gona be more murder at the derbies now though just before you thought they couldnt get any more bitter  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:29 pm

Hi Lyns , after last season's fluke when Everton managed to finish 4th having competed in 25 less games than Liverpool and staying predominantly injury free you just KNEW Moyes's inflammatory commments about being the best side in merseyside wree going to rebound on him.

The 5 ear old Evertonain in the lift epitomises all that is rank about the so called "Peoples Club" Yeah sure they are ...as long as your white, wear a skinhead and indoctrinate your kids ! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:33 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Quality I am over the moon its been a great night

I'd go so far as to say it's been a great week, footballing wise - thoroughly enjoyed all the footy this week and that result was the icing on the preverbial cake....  :D  :D

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:48 am

Dinamo Bucuresti 5-1 Everton
opps pmsl, i am so happy
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:51 am

lakes10 wrote:Dinamo Bucuresti 5-1 Everton
opps pmsl, i am so happy

Why you so happy , Everton scored 1  :Oo:

OK I'm nit picking , be happy , be very happy  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:07 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I actually wanted them to go through, I'm quiet sure there is a group stage after this, which would have guranteed them another 3 or 4 games, if they had got through I dont thing they would have comepted for a top 4 postion, now they will be fully focused on the league, so they may comepte for 4th spot, hope Middlesbrough and Bolton go through, as there league form will suffer, just look at Middlebrough last season, so Everton going out may not be such a good thing after all.

They can't compete for the top four position regardless of the UEFA Cup reason being of their thin squad and another factor being is the amount of injuries they've have. They are having the injuries we had last season but they got it a bit early.

They are too predictable, most teams now know how they play. That is, route one football. They are no longer a surprise so that "shock" or "surprise" factor is not there anymore.

Bolton are in a similar position. They don't have the injuries but if they make into the group stages that will affect their Premiership season especially because they too have a small squad.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:17 am

Surely Everton have to be the biggest embaressment ever to represent England in Europe??

5-1 against average opposition is absolutely appalling, they are truly shite.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:04 am

i couldnt believe it when i put 5 live on last night  the bitters were 4-1 down   im saying defend now your 4-1 up   only to go 5-1  well done boys,  to be honest all that matters to all of us is liverpool beating the scum   and the bitters demise  :D  :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alvin98 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:18 am

they really do england "proud" :D :D
alvin98

Postby 2520years » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:39 am

You see, this is why I wanted them to qualify for the Champions League!  Imagine seeing this happen six times!
:D
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby lakes10 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:50 am

the funny thing was i had the Bolton game on last night and ended up willing them to win as they were playing some good football, funny that i did not feel that way about Everton pmsl:D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:25 am

2520years wrote:You see, this is why I wanted them to qualify for the Champions League!  Imagine seeing this happen six times!
:D

FAF!!!  :D
And to say that Everton thought they were good enough for the Champions League!!! They're not even good enough for the UEFA Cup!!  Maybe they should enter the Intertoto Cup next year.  Or better still, although they would have to give 100% and still would have difficulties, they could try the UEFA Regions' Cup or FA Challenge Vase!!!

BTW, they arn't doing to well in the league either!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:16 am

i had a really sh#t day yesterday but this cheered me up no end. :D

and even better they are away at arsenal next where they only conceded the SEVEN last season.

oh the joy :D  :laugh:  :D
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 2520years » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:32 pm

It's more evidence that Liverpool had more right to be in the Champions League than Neverton.  And to think, they said WE had no chance of winning it.
:p
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Tiiger » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:06 pm

Everton, why does it exist? Please answer me, GOD! :O
Those who forget the past have no future.
Tiiger

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion