Crying - Arrogant chelsea

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Jari's mullet » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:29 pm

Taken from Football365.com: 'Poor Jose feels bullied'

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho claims he did not see Michael Essien's horror tackle even though it occurred right in front of him, instead preferring to discuss how the whole world is against him.

Mourinho demonstrated the increasing bad blood between the two clubs by accusing the Liverpool bench of 'crying' throughout the game.

"I cannot give my version of it because I didn't see it," insisted Mourinho.

"I was telling the Liverpool bench that they were crying all the game.

"They needed to sit down a little bit and relax.

"With me referees are always very strong and quick to put me in my place. But other managers can do what they want.

"For example if Jose Mourinho had down what Stuart Pearce did against Blackburn, it would have been a three-month ban for me."

The Chelsea coach was unconcerned that the goalless draw meant his side finished second to the Reds in Group G, but he was not happy they did not win the game.

"First or second doesn't matter," he re-iterated. "But I am unhappy we didn't win the game.

"It shows the way teams play. They defended very well and behind the ball. They did not give us many chances to create and score.

"When you only have two or three chances in the game and don't score one of them, then it ends zero-zero."

I am sure the Chelsea Tw@ts will be shedding a few tears when they draw Barca next Friday.

:D

[B]
Jari's mullet

Postby 2520years » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:33 pm

Maureen doesn't win any friends when he lies.  He's starting to sound like Wenger who never used to see any of his team's offences but always saw the other teams'.  It reminds me of Fergie a few seasons ago complaining that he didn't see any of the match because Thommo kept standing up getting in the way...big babies all of them.
:angry:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:39 pm

lol!

I like Mourinho sometimes, the way he just says what he feels, but theres also a lot of monaing from his part that goes on.

I hope they do get drawn against Barcelona! :;):
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby Jari's mullet » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:41 pm

If Jose has a problem with Pearce running onto the pitch, then I suggest that he talks to good old 'psycho' himself about it.....what do you reckon, 10 or 20 seconds before he gets a slap??
Jari's mullet

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:57 pm

I hate that arogent Tw@t with a passion, does he ever stop talking rubbish. I did not see it he is more like Wenger than he thinks.

:censored:!!!
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:42 am

Jari's mullet wrote:Taken from Football365.com: 'Poor Jose feels bullied'

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho claims he did not see Michael Essien's horror tackle even though it occurred right in front of him, instead preferring to discuss how the whole world is against him.

Mourinho demonstrated the increasing bad blood between the two clubs by accusing the Liverpool bench of 'crying' throughout the game.

"I cannot give my version of it because I didn't see it," insisted Mourinho.

"

Hasn't he heard of TV Replays ?  ???

Fair enough he didn't see it but you can bet your last rouble he would have been all over the TV Monitor had it happened to one of his own players.

Surprise surprise he SAW the tackle on Eider by Sissoko !!

Lampard's shocking tackle on Alonso on the first day of 2005 and Gudjohnsen's diving to get Alonso booked in the CL semi Final first leg last season are probably 2 other incidents he didn't see either :eyebrow

He may be a tactically good manager and SKY obviously love him for his after match interviews but he's got no class or dignity and LFC are in a far better place with Benitez

:bowdown
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:38 am

So he's taking a leaf out of Wenger's book, "I didn't see it" :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby hobbes » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:23 am

He was initially talking straight forward rather bluntly. Now he has been cought lying in tv. He is digging his own grave. The more he criticzes the refrees the more he will be discriminated. He derserves that.
hobbes

Return to Premiership - General Discussion