Crespo. - 100% cast iron top-quality.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:42 pm

Sabre wrote:
I only go on this site in work, and reading posts like that have me laughing at my computer and getting strange looks from people around me.

Through training, you'll learn putting your best poker face. It's also handy to have on of those "Boss keys" that automatically put a serious "prompt command" or "Excel sheet". Be aware of *english word for those :censored: that collaborate with the boss, telling things about other coemployees*, they'll be that and Che$ki fans. Every precaution is not enough :D

Sabre

Thanks Sabre, i'll bear that in mind.

I have to have this minimized on my screen so small as well, thats why some of my posts might not make sense.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:12 pm

He's class, but he's never really cut it in the Premiership.  He hardly scored when Chelski first signed him and since, and he probably would prefer to be scoring for fun in Italy.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby XSD » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:24 pm

He's a good player but you want to be careful. His first season at Chelsea was pretty much a disaster and it took him a little while to get started at Milan. He is expensive not only in transfer fees but especially wages.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:52 pm

I tend to agree with '2520 years', i think Crespo is brilliant with continental football but he can't cut it in the premiership. I think for liverpool to buy him would be a waste of money because you just wouldn't get the performances out of him
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:53 pm

2520years wrote:He's class, but he's never really cut it in the Premiership.  He hardly scored when Chelski first signed him and since, and he probably would prefer to be scoring for fun in Italy.

I'd barely call 10 goals in 19 apps hardly scored in his 1st spell at chelski.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:33 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:I tend to agree with '2520 years', i think Crespo is brilliant with continental football but he can't cut it in the premiership. I think for liverpool to buy him would be a waste of money because you just wouldn't get the performances out of him

I dont, i think in the games this season he has done well, but Mourinho seems to favour Drogba so he has the longball tactic option, that he criticised us for.
Crespo imo will score goals whatever league he plays in.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:11 pm

Crespo is a fantastic player,and if we can sign him for a decent fee we should bite Maureens arm off for him!!
His problem at Chelsea is that he has never felt he fitted in anbd this has had a negeative effect on his performances and confidence!!Thats why he has'nt really produced the goods.
The guy is world class and way too good to be wasted on any bench playing a bit part role.
66-1120597113

Postby bigmick » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:13 pm

Question I've got to ask is why did this get moved from LFC general discussion? I was making the point that if we were looking for a top-class striker then Crespo could be the man. When you look at some of the other sh!te that gets left up there to be debated, this thread getting moved like it's rubbish does my head TBH. It's not like I'm a rabble rouser or anything but this is boll0cks.
Last edited by bigmick on Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:05 pm

bigmick wrote:Question I've got to ask is why did this get moved from LFC general discussion? I was making the point that if we were looking for a top-class striker then Crespo could be the man. When you look at some of the other sh!te that gets left up there to be debated, this thread getting moved like it's rubbish does my head TBH. It's not like I'm a rabble rouser or anything but this is boll0cks.

the mods are jealous of our superioirty mick (rabble rouser :D), in presenting quality well read and posted threads  :D

crouch thread was also moved to players lounge
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:08 pm

Crespo is a great player and i no if we had him we would off scored more goals then we have now for sure
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:23 pm

3 years ago, crespo played for internazonale very well, but in the last year in milan he was a :censored:! I hate milan, but he played very very badly!
inter 2006: julio cesar-j.zanetti-samuel-cordoba-materazzi-figo-maicon-cambiasso-stankovic-crespo-ibrahimovi
c coach_r.mancini

inter 1964: sarti-burnic-facchetti-bedin-guarnieri-picchi-jair-domenghini-mazzola-suarez-corso coach_h.hellera

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby zarababe » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:33 pm

.. if he is such a grt player why didn't Milan move hevaen and earth to keep him and depsite his sulking.. he ain't been given a run in the Chelski team, even after scoring... he is overrated.. and a seasonal underachiever..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:49 pm

f he is such a grt player why didn't Milan move hevaen and earth to keep him and depsite his sulking.

Because AC Milan and Chelsea couldn't come to terms with Khaladze, and afterwards Chelsea wanted to get Crespo back without doing any negotiating with Milan.

He's better than Drogba.

and a seasonal underachiever..

What a load of bullshit. He's a class act, better than Cisse,Crouch,Drogba and Guidjohnsen.

He's having a hard time in England because of personal reasons, for instance his wife didn't want to move back to England because of the bad experience she had two seasons ago.[They were robbed when they came to London]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:52 am

Still waiting for an answer from the Mods on this one. I've pm'd but to no avail. Cisse getting swapped for Andy Cole was worthy of debate, yet Crespo as a true World class striker we could do worse than consider isn't :angry: .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:45 pm

the mods probabaly felt it was a discussion on an opposition player mick, so thought this was the correct section. It's not moved for being rubbish, cos naturally it has sparked a lot better debate than the Andy Cole thread, and many others.

However, as we were discussing him in relation to LFC it was probably worthy of staying in Liverpool - Gen Discussion.

Don't take it too personally mate.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion