Community shield.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:01 pm

Right Ladies and Gentleman there is a lot of negative energy going around at the moment.

This hasnt anything to do with Liverpool,and shoot me down at will .
Whos gonna win the Community shield ?
Who do you want to win??   Chelsea forever??

If you dont give a :censored:,please let me know.

Cheer up people ,happy posting..
66-1112520797

Postby Afroman » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:19 pm

I'm backing the Arsenal just because Jose Mourino is......... well think of your own defienision
Last edited by Afroman on Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:11 pm

who do we want to win  let me think now   most people will be wanting arsenal to win just to prove one thing  money is not everything  beating chelski in the cl was everything to me  yes jose rafa out thought you in every department  rafa will build us an empire with limited funds :wwww

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:59 am

Gotta fiver on 2-1 Arsenal! Dont realy care who wins,would be happy if they kick the shi.te outta eachother and suffer a few injuries each about 11 on each side!Then Jose and Wenger have a punch up at full time and break eachothers jaws! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:21 pm

2-1 Chelsea.

Decent game, thought Arsenal were the slightly better side myself, their ball movement and build-up play was excellent, but Chelsea were fantastic defensivley and were able to keep the likes of Henry et al pretty quiet.

Hleb looked good when he came on as did Gilberto, and with the two youngsters Fabregas (amazing talent for an 18 yr old) and Flamini, I don't think they are going to miss Vieira that much tbh (perhaps only in the bigger games against Manure, Chelsea and ourselves).

Arsenal still look a very good side and against lesser defences will still be capable of tearing teams apart, and for me they will be the team who has the most chance of beating Chelsea to the title.

Bring on the new season!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:50 pm

you can't read too much into the charity shield but chelsea looked incredibly strong in this game. i mean strong as in resilient though, not as in powerful. arsenal in my view played all the good football though weirdly for them looked a bit nervous in front of goal. though their forward play was nothing great chelsea seemed to be able to smother just about anything and the way they work hard and defend in numbers and as a team is impressive. on top of that if this is a sign that drogba has found his shooting boots when they do work the ball up to him they're going to be a b.ugger to beat again this season.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:14 pm

arsenal played verry well and were unlucky  drogba took his goals well   the gunners have some quality young players at the moment fabregas is superb   i agree with lfc #1 lesser sides will be destroyed by arsenal this season   i just hope liverpool give themselves a chance this season and stay with the front runners early on  :cool:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion