Cheers!
Chelsea forever.

Postby JC_81 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:56 pm

I'm sick reading about fu.cking chelsea on this forum :no
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:09 pm

i couldn't give a flying toss about Chelski
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:17 pm

Is that all your own thoughts smiler or did you C&P off bloddy chelsea website team profiles. :censored: tabloid :censored:.  Go and :censored: roman for 2 dollars will ya.
109-1093441336

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:22 pm

looks like he done that Meelan. Chelski forever, noone here wants to talk about your football team.  You're the new scum and your manager is like a spolit child, examine his comments about Gerrard! 

When Mureen speaks, all i hear is: I can't get Gerrard, WAA WAA WAA  :laugh:
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:29 pm

That guy has some nerve coming heres and saying "I shall express my thoughts on the Chelsea squad, and you can express yours on the Liverpool side."

This is a Liverpool site ffs. EVERY thread is about the Liverpool side, can't you read?.

EotD, go and stick your c.ock up Romans a.ss maybe oil will come out of it and you can buy Shevchenko.
109-1093441336

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:31 pm

I agree.....when you first came around these parts you offered intelligent debate and seemed inoffensive enough,but lately all this chelsea talk on a forum dedicated to my beloved liverpool and its fans is starting to :censored: me off.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:33 pm

"I shall express my thoughts on the Chelsea squad, and you can express yours on the Liverpool side."

ok, My thoughts are thus:

LIVERPOOL ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

Chelski bought the league and then their players burst into tears when they couldn't buy their way past Liverpool in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE  :laugh:

Gota laugh at how every team is now trying to screw chelski.  Lyon want 30+ million for Essien  :laugh:   and they have also paid over 20 million for Wright-Phillips  :laugh:

Can't wait to see the chelski strikforce of Crespo and dogbah next season...they are both average Premiership players and cost chelski in excess of 40 million, HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Arren » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:04 am

7_Kewell wrote:
"I shall express my thoughts on the Chelsea squad, and you can express yours on the Liverpool side."

ok, My thoughts are thus:

LIVERPOOL ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

Chelski bought the league and then their players burst into tears when they couldn't buy their way past Liverpool in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE  :laugh:

Gota laugh at how every team is now trying to screw chelski.  Lyon want 30+ million for Essien  :laugh:   and they have also paid over 20 million for Wright-Phillips  :laugh:

Can't wait to see the chelski strikforce of Crespo and dogbah next season...they are both average Premiership players and cost chelski in excess of 40 million, HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

shut up about chelsea on this liverpool forum
Arren

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:23 pm

he cant help himself,theres a thread today about Nando....what happens......he starts talking about Drogba........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion