Bluenoses are useless in europe - The reds to show them how to do it

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:35 am

I was so happy last night to see that pathetic attempt at a european tie go Villareals way, not only because I won £55 on last nights Champions League matches but mainly because it amuses me that everton thought that they could hack their way to victory.

Last night they proved that they are not fit for European football, they were a joke. I think its going to be a case of 'back to reality' for everton this season, relegation dog-fight??!

All I hope is that all those miserable Bluenoses watch the mighty reds tonight, hopeing to see an upset, but instead realise how sh1t they we're last night when they see us win 3-1 (£97 if that comes in) :wwww
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:36 am

I liked the way VillaReal passed the ball last night :cool:

I really can't wait for them to get beat in Spain :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:44 am

putting the rivalry aside for a moment i thought everton gave a decent account of themselves last night, though they were obviously outclassed. it looks like neville and davies have been decent signings and this koldrup fella is reportedly a good player too. i don't see them repeating the feats of last season but they may be able to play a bit of football.

we'll beat them though, of course.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:44 am

Yeah they we're slick but Everton gifted it to them.

Being overly physical in europe doesn't work, referees won't allow it. So you have to 'play' football. Which everton proved they can't do
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:19 am

It is funny, all the money they recieved from the sale of Rooney and Gravesson and all they have to show for it is shiney silver numbering on their uniforms.

I hope that Everton go out as we need the money.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:28 am

I did not watch the match as i was not interested at all, just saw the final score. Their match was a delayed one as the manure match was the live one as manure has many more fans than neverton here.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:30 am

well,they are useless actually.they are going to be in big trouble for this season,hopefully  :bowdown
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:34 am

I think there are about five or six Everton threads on the boards in the last two days.  Why?

This shouldn't be in Liverpool General Discussion neiither.
jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:21 pm

Think a lot of us are just enjoying a moment of "schaudenfraud" . i.e pleasure taken from other peoples misfortune (particularly those you don't like  :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:24 pm

found this funny.

Alan Irvine when the draw was made said:

“I think we are probably all relieved. I think Liverpool are too, judging by what I heard their Chief Executive Rick Parry saying on television after the draw was made on Friday. They are quite happy not to get us and we are happy not to get them. But we will take them later in the tournament.” (28/07/05)

...care to rephrase that Alan?  :D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dward » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:46 pm

stmichael wrote:found this funny.

Alan Irvine when the draw was made said:

“I think we are probably all relieved. I think Liverpool are too, judging by what I heard their Chief Executive Rick Parry saying on television after the draw was made on Friday. They are quite happy not to get us and we are happy not to get them. But we will take them later in the tournament.” (28/07/05)

...care to rephrase that Alan?  :D  :laugh:  :D

hear hear!!! :D  :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:55 pm

you know these bluenose wackos think they are soooo good, it's unbelievable. look at these comments in their forum on their website:

comment 1:Theres onli 1 team on Merseyside and itz nt u KOPITE hu cares if u won C/L cos itz ares this season and every1 knows da city iz BLUE nt RED SH*T

BLUENOSE 4EVA

WE
LFC

comment 2: ur al muppets and milans cumin goodison and geeky gerrard iz a beak ed.

comment 3: gerrard bullied at school gerrard gerrard bullied at school

comment 4: ur son n dudeks a cheeting who cudent keep on his line!!!!!!!! iv got something dat will revert u 2 the good half of merseyside viset www.bluekipper.com

comment 5:
hu are liverpool.......ooh thats the team the toffes beat 1-0 last season.......get some players that can speak english

comment 6: Nice of you to pop in and see what real supporters are doing. Now, if you don't mind, please leave us to get on with our lives. As for you.............you can now go back to your cheating club. Goodnight. Oh! one more thing, if you want to join us, there is a waiting list.

disgraceful comments :no
and that's just a sample :no

it's actually quite sad how sad they are :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:59 pm

If you grow up in Liverpool and are either thick as sh1t or a chav, do you support everton??
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:00 pm

you can feel the intelligence can't you?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:02 pm

i watched the game just to c villareal and they were total class there passing game was a joy to watch  but honestly the goals were taken out of this world   there defence was rock solid everton had no idea how to break them down   in spain they are buzzing about this side   i have to admit i was suporting villareal because it gives liverpool more money in tv rights if we progress and they dont .:D :D :D

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion