Blackburn chelsea - Shirt throwing

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:05 pm

Just watched the Blackburn Chelsea game, Chelsea won 1-0 but what I can't understand is the reaction of Mourinho & his players after the final whistle - Mourinho looked like he'd done half a sack of angel dust and was encouraging his players to throw their shirts to the Chelsea fans which they duly obliged.

Yes Blackburn gave them a run for their money tonight and made it a physical dogfight of a game but I don't see how that justifies the Chelsea celebrations, you'd think they'd just won the Champions League with an injury time winner ffs, rather than beat an average/poor side to take them 11 points clear at the top of the table

Anybody else watch it? What are your views on the post match hysteria?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:14 pm

it was a bit mad.
i think the thing is that after all that the scum had to go through to stay 'in with a chance' it all basically means nothing now because the distance is too big. add to the fact that blackburn misseda penalty...i dunno
maybe some mind games, just to anoy 'sir' alex a ittle bit more
good game tho
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:05 am

That game was a disgrace I hope blackburn get relegated and Paul Dickov breaks both his legs little sh#t.
He was like a man possessed, 3 broken legs weve had there :angry: they dont play football disgraceful tactics, and whether you like chelsea or hate them Mourinho was right not to shake Mark Hughes hand, calls himself a manager what of? a blood sport, they are a disgraceful team and I hope they go down.
It was a bit stupid the celebration from chelsea you would think they had just won everything in site I will admit.
But imagine bein in the Kop and gettin Gerrards or Morientes shirt thrown at ya, Id be over the moon :D
New trend shirt throwing :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:54 am

i think it was an inspired idea by mourinho. he's giving the players a huge sense of togetherness, he's giving the fans a major tribute and he's giving ferguson the big finger about the 'difficult trips up north'. imagine the sense of euphoria around the club after that... well clear in the prem and taking points away from home from scrappy games.

as much as i want to dislike mourinho i am filled with resepect for him as a football manager.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion