Any other team?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:43 pm

Nobody gives a ****** about the national team.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:43 pm

A.B. wrote:Nobody gives a ****** about the national team.

really  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:53 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Dom1 wrote:Everton like

Vatican Athletic  :D

my street team was called Jarrett Athletic  :D dont know why i said that, but its out there now, might aswel leave it  :)
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Brit » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:11 am

I'm a red through and through but I support every other team when they play the scum.
Brit

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:23 pm

if i had the choice, id pick liverpool every time
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:25 pm

i couldn't give a monkeys about any other premiership team although i always look out for boro's results because i live there and used to work at the stadium.

having said that, there are certain clubs who i obviously dislike more than others (you know the ones). :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:00 pm

Like Mike I also look out for Boro's results.

They're not as entertaining now though as they were in the "great" Bryan Robson's days!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:10 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:They're not as entertaining now though as they were in the "great" Bryan Robson's days!  :D

yeah it's funny that boro fans refer to the "fantastic football" thay produced under robson. they had a 30+ goalscorer upfront, junihno playing out of his skin, reached 2 cup finals and still got relegated. :D

their chairman is superb and has put them where they are today. i'd say him and moores are the two best in the business in that they are also genuine fans of their clubs.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:14 pm

while a thru and thru supporter of liverpool i'm also a fan of football. there's many teams i've enjoyed watching and have looked out for over the years - newcastle under keegan and with ginola were a joy to watch sometimes. and - i'm prob gonna get crucified for this - at times with cantona, in purely footballing terms man u played some great watchable stuff. but i hate them, i do, honest! i also used to have a soft spot for soton with le tissier.

maybe its the players i like more than the teams, but some players make teams good to watch. and i love to watch good football.

on another tip, i lived as a young teenager in stoke and used to go and watch them play at home very often. mainly so i could shout abuse at that little tw@t lee dixon, of course :D

i still look out for their scores now.

and of course, i have to confirm, liverpool is the absolute only and number 1 team for me. and even if i enjoy another team's football - if they're playing against us (or if they're everton) they're the enemy. simple as that.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:40 pm

stmichael wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:They're not as entertaining now though as they were in the "great" Bryan Robson's days!  :D

yeah it's funny that boro fans refer to the "fantastic football" thay produced under robson. they had a 30+ goalscorer upfront, junihno playing out of his skin, reached 2 cup finals and still got relegated. :D

their chairman is superb and has put them where they are today. i'd say him and moores are the two best in the business in that they are also genuine fans of their clubs.

Yeah, it just shows how "great" a manager Robson is.

Back then they had three or four players of tremendous ability, a couple of other reasonable players and granted, a few journey men. I can't believe they got relegated, and the blame must lie with Robson.

Steve Gibson is an absolute top man, agreed Mike.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion