ALL MANCS - SHUT IT!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby gaz31 » Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:22 am

HOW MANY MAN U PLAYERS SCORED IN THE FAMOUS
5-1 WIN OVER GERMANY ?
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##  *****
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:07 am

what about the fact that theyve been in the champions league, what 10, maybe 12 years in a row now and theyve only won it once in all those years...how pathetic is that...how can they even consider themselves a truely great world club with that kind of stat...what a bunch of losers!!!!!!
what i love about it most though is how it eats up fergie, he hates it that they havent had more success in europe, and he know true greatness comes from winning in the champions league....
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:08 pm

I WILL BET ANYONE THAT LIVERPOOL ARE ABOVE MAN U IN THE PREM AT THE END OF NEXT SEASON ,
BUT THERE CAN NOT BE ANYONE ABOVE LFC BECAUSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET ANY HIGHER THAN TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ITS THE END OF THE STORM AND THE GOLDEN GATES HAVE ONCE AGAIN OPENED .
BORING BORING MAN UNITED - BORING BORING MAN UNITED - BORING BORING MAN UNITED THERE GONNA WIN F##K ALL!! :D  :D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:55 pm

gaz your confidence is riding high.It's good to see
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jaypap » Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:04 pm

u know, ive always stated that we have to improve our squad to better than the squads of the sides above us...well now that the mancs have sold beckham, thats one less team with one less world class winger we dont have to worry about in the premier league...now for pires to go to inter and we dont need a top right sided player at all, cause diouf will be as good if not better than anything else they put on the park!
if by chance the sides above us desolve their squads like what the mancs have done with beckham, then we can be as good as them without buying established talent...
and gaz u may well be very right.....
arsenal need to replace seaman and berkamp and the mancs beckham...all very important players to those sides.
im not sure if their loses will be enough for our current squad to catch them...i think were still a little way off...
but clearly, not as far as b4, cause they were both stronger sides with the players they have lost...
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:49 pm

WE WILL RISE AS ALL OTHERS DEMISE !!!
WE SHALL BE THE BEST AND CRUSH THE REST!!!!!!!
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby sangy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:55 pm

All manu fans think they r da best whats wit that!! So ***** arrogant sure they can support a team like manure and who i h8 most has to be ruud van horseface!!!  :angry:  :angry:
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby Manufan » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:53 pm

Theres a lot of anger there. As for the champions league you have to be in it to win it. Liverpool had a go but were knocked out by the mighty Basle in the first group stage so got put in the 'leftovers from europe cup'.
Whats the problem with ruud-best striker in the world-van nistelrooy? At least he doesnt look like a bullfrog.
Manufan

Postby Manufan » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:55 pm

As for the 5-1 over germany all the goals bar gerrard were set up by man u's finest
Manufan

Postby orlandored » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:09 am

gaz31 wrote:HOW MANY MAN U PLAYERS SCORED IN THE FAMOUS
5-1 WIN OVER GERMANY ?
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##  :censored:

how many man u fans committed manslaughter in heysel?
orlandored

Return to Premiership - General Discussion