A must for all bluenoses

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 65-1149024436 » Wed May 31, 2006 8:11 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:You must understand that we are a bit dubious of Evertonians just wanting a chat. Welcome anyway ace.

I know Andy.....I did expect it when I joined :D
65-1149024436

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed May 31, 2006 8:16 pm

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:You must understand that we are a bit dubious of Evertonians just wanting a chat. Welcome anyway ace.

I know Andy.....I did expect it when I joined :D

Like Jonny has said LEE , if your not here on the wind up and are here to talk footy then fine.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Wed May 31, 2006 8:16 pm

You will find all sorts on this site mate.If you come with sensible debate/argument even some p!ss taking there will always be someone to respond to your point of view.I have read your posts to date,and you seem to be quite a sensible chap.Which is why Icant figure out ,why you follow that shower. :D
  Seriously there was Evertonian on here with more than 10,000 posts and he managed to survive.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1149024436 » Wed May 31, 2006 8:44 pm

The Red Baron wrote:You will find all sorts on this site mate.If you come with sensible debate/argument even some p!ss taking there will always be someone to respond to your point of view.I have read your posts to date,and you seem to be quite a sensible chap.Which is why Icant figure out ,why you follow that shower. :D
  Seriously there was Evertonian on here with more than 10,000 posts and he managed to survive.

We're rivals there is bound to be some píss taking....but on my part thats all it will be...nothing else.

My close family are Evertonians and I was brought up in the shadow of Goodison Park. My uncle is a red, a shareholder and he was forever trying to convert me, but to no affect.

But as my girlfriend says to me 'well someone has to support them' :down:
Last edited by 65-1149024436 on Wed May 31, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
65-1149024436

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:28 am

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:You will find all sorts on this site mate.If you come with sensible debate/argument even some p!ss taking there will always be someone to respond to your point of view.I have read your posts to date,and you seem to be quite a sensible chap.Which is why Icant figure out ,why you follow that shower. :D

We're rivals there is bound to be some píss taking....but on my part thats all it will be...nothing else.

My close family are Evertonians and I was brought up in the shadow of mighty liverpool fc

best thing youve said yet :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:31 pm

:laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion