Ba,stard

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

i dont have a facebook account but has anyone on seen the stuff some sick tw@t has put up about James, my girlfriend has just had a message sent to her asking to flag it up to get it removed, its fooking sick and the b@stard wants hanging. :angry:

the page name is Olivia Rooney, get it removed if you have an account.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Another dozy bint.

Seriously, how do these people get these jobs? So many people around the country are having endless problems with little b@stards ruining their life and this dozy cow wants to let them get away with it for another couple of years. With this recent venables situation you would think she would have some sort of clue, but, obviously not.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 am

Kharhaz wrote:Another dozy bint.

Seriously, how do these people get these jobs? So many people around the country are having endless problems with little b@stards ruining their life and this dozy cow wants to let them get away with it for another couple of years. With this recent venables situation you would think she would have some sort of clue, but, obviously not.

I would hazard a guess that she is Childless coupled with  ignorant and clueless and so out of touch with the common man or woman ,that she acts with no maternal instincts whatsoever ,in fact this woman is oblivious to the public's outrage at such an ill informed statement ,I hope tomorrow will bring the shame she so deserves :no
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Another dozy bint.

I would hazard a guess that she is Childless coupled with  ignorant and clueless and so out of touch with the common man or woman ,that she acts with no maternal instincts whatsoever ,in fact this woman is oblivious to the public's outrage at such an ill informed statement ,I hope tomorrow will bring the shame she so deserves :no

Thats what I said, Dozy Bint !  :D

This bit didnt surprise me too much:

The age of criminal responsibility in many European countries ranges between 14 and 16, but in England, Wales and Northern Ireland remains at 10.

In Scotland, the age is currently eight, but legislation is being passed to raise it to 12.

..as it proves this country really has gone to sh!t. We have the youngest age but it isnt mentioned how they are given more rights than the victims themselves.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum