Owen is 4th choice in real! - New manager sir robson ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fat Controller » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:11 pm

Michael Owen was badly advised with his transfer to Madrid and im sure the lad is beginning to regret that he ever moved there and if he ever did come back to Liverpool who have first option i would like to think the first thing he did was to sack the people who advise him,his bloody agent and the other hanger on's who leech off him.
Fat Controller

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:12 pm

you say he was badly advised but wat about saying he is confident he will sign a new contract only to sign for raul madrid eh ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fat Controller » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:18 pm

the great one wrote:you say he was badly advised but wat about saying he is confident he will sign a new contract only to sign for raul madrid eh ???

When he said he would be signing a new contract he was told by his agent that talks were going well and then in came Real Madrid with an offer and im sure his agent advised him that moving to Madrid would be great for him and his image,people forget that agents are the most powerful men in football today.
Fat Controller

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:19 pm

i f#cking hate agents. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:13 pm

Thats why some athletes don't have an agent. Agents are people who don't have talent to play in any sport.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Thor Viking » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:34 pm

Why did MO leave in the 1st place ? And if so, WHY should he come back ?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:47 pm

I personally don't want him back, I don't feel he's good enough anymore, it's nothing about him being a 'traitor' but I think he looked stale and didn't look ar5ed in a red shirt anymore, I appreciate what he did for us but we have to forget about Owen now and concerntrate about the present players :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion