I fuc.king hate men

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 am

NANNY RED wrote:Here you go anyone who wants to watch it , :laugh:

http://www.channel4.com/program....3034485

wont let me watch it abroad  :(  where the gypos on it from Vauxy me mum was sayin ages ago about one of them getting married and the wedding was like Jordans  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Here you go anyone who wants to watch it , :laugh:

http://www.channel4.com/program....3034485

wont let me watch it abroad  :(  where the gypos on it from Vauxy me mum was sayin ages ago about one of them getting married and the wedding was like Jordans  :D

Never seen them on there , That Jordans dress was a rag to some of these ones :laugh: Feckin hell one of them weighed about 18 stone an thats the dress  :laugh: Some beautiful looking girls on there though, The womans shop was in Liverpool , she is gonna be brewsterd after that film, Ah its a shame you cant see it you would of loved it ,i  had me gob wide open all night in astonishment at the dresses, feckin hell
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh not a moaning bird thread.. whatever next?

Lets settle some things..

When women are ill they complain a fecking lot more than men do. We cope, all you do is moan about how bad you feel non stop blah blah blah.

Everyone says wmoen can multi task? Have you ever spoken to a woman who is doing one thing? She won't hear a word, she'll moan and complain. "I had to do all the ashing and all the washing up" Ok, washing, bung ni machine, leave for 90 minutes, then take out.
Washing up, fill with hot water, soak, then wash.. done!

To sum up, women have it easy. They get a great job, get pregnant, year off fully paid. return to work, dont like it, have another baby...

We have to work for it!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

dawson99 wrote:Oh not a moaning bird thread.. whatever next?

When women are ill they complain a fecking lot more than men do. We cope, all you do is moan about how bad you feel non stop blah blah blah.

Everyone says wmoen can multi task? Have you ever spoken to a woman who is doing one thing? She won't hear a word, she'll moan and complain. "I had to do all the ashing and all the washing up" Ok, washing, bung ni machine, leave for 90 minutes, then take out.

To sum up, women have it easy. They get a great job, get pregnant, year off fully paid. return to work, dont like it, have another baby...

:laugh:

We have all been ill here. Me and my missus have been laid up with stomach pains and constant visits to the bog. Although in fairness to my missus she admitted I had it the worse as her stomach pains didnt last long and mine lasted two bloody days, although we both agreed it was like having razor blades cutting us from the inside.

And as for man flu, its real, im telling ya !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm

When I had the flu it just sprayed out both ends for days, couldnt move. thats flu.

A few weeks ago i had a cold, went to work as i was fine. 2 of the girls took the next 3 days off, saying i gave them my... flu!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 am

Kharhaz wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Oh not a moaning bird thread.. whatever next?

:laugh:

We have all been ill here. Me and my missus have been laid up with stomach pains and constant visits to the bog. Although in fairness to my missus she admitted I had it the worse as her stomach pains didnt last long and mine lasted two bloody days, although we both agreed it was like having razor blades cutting us from the inside.

And as for man flu, its real, im telling ya !  :D

PFFT yous are weaklings compared to us, Hope your mrs is alright Karhaz,we ust manage to get on with it , i bet you she still cooked the dinner ,  But you i hope your in agony an i hope its a double or triple blade your feeling , me heart goes out to your mrs though  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 am

NANNY RED wrote:PFFT yous are weaklings compared to us, Hope your mrs is alright Karhaz,we ust manage to get on with it , i bet you she still cooked the dinner ,  But you i hope your in agony an i hope its a double or triple blade your feeling , me heart goes out to your mrs though  :nod

:laugh:  What a b!tch ! And yes, it did feel like triple blades, for both of us. As for cooking all we had to do was bottles for the little un, our other kids looked after themself. We havent eaten, what bit we did came right back up. Theres a pleasant image for you all. Oh actually I forgot, I did her a boiled egg earlier so nerr  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum