Rallying call

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby roberto green » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 am

s@int wrote:
roberto green wrote:
s@int wrote:Yet if someone created a thread rallying support for our two owners, who are after all part of the club, no one would be carded or chastised for posting their anti-owners stance in the thread....... would they?

Surely if people are allowed to "use" the thread to support the manager, that is divisive to all the people who support the club, support the team but think the manager makes too many mistakes to take us any further. Shouldn't they be allowed to express their view on what is the best way forward for our club.

I will happily get behind the team, I hope that Rafa proves me wrong and becomes the greatest manager since Paisley, but I DON'T BELIEVE HE WILL or that the team will suffer for my lack of belief in the manager.

You either believe in god or you don't, and no Spanish inquisition is going to alter that fact, similarly with Rafa some have faith that he can turn things around , others think we need a new broom.

With all due respect you can't compare the sitaution of Rafa and his supporters/non supporter with the people who may rally behind the owners because there is absoultly no comparision. you may get a RAFA SPLIT OF 60/40% in Rafa's favour but the owners? well it woud be about 95/5% against them.It is ckear who is wrong for the club and that is why you won't get a topic backing the minge bags(yanks)

But should we not give our owners more time in just the same way that Rafa supporters ask for more time? After all it took Edwards more than 7 years to bring the title back to the mancs.     :D

Seriously I agree with you about the owners, but I also believe that people can support the club without supporting the owners in just the same way as people can support the team without supporting Rafa.

If the money was always avaialble to rafa there would be no question whose fault it would be but with the yanks being what they are with there empty promises it makes it very difficult to look beyond them.
roberto green

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 am

roberto green wrote:If the money was always avaialble to rafa there would be no question whose fault it would be but with the yanks being what they are with there empty promises it makes it very difficult to look beyond them.

This is not really the thread to get into this discussion, but Rafa has had a lot of money while he has been with us.I blame the owners for their lies, no stadium and the debt on the club. I don't blame them for the poor performances and the bad results we have had this season. I blame the players and Rafa for those.
account deleted by request

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 am

support the owners, you been at the vimto saint :D

i see another one got his marching orders tonight and not before time, got nothing against anyone who is for or against but that guy took it too a whole new level.

pity he didnt take his chance to express his freedom of speech at the match on wednesday instead of crying about it on here.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby supersub » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 am

s@int wrote:Yet if someone created a thread rallying support for our two owners, who are after all part of the club, no one would be carded or chastised for posting their anti-owners stance in the thread....... would they?

If you want to create a thread in support of the owners then do so.....nobody is stopping you
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 am

s@int wrote:people can support the team without supporting Rafa.

and that is what this rallying call thread was primarily about... :)
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby aCe' » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:08 pm

edited because it is not relevant to the thread...this person has been warned ..failed to heed warnings and therefore will sit on the sidelines for the foreseeable future...

the forum will survive with or without you and the others you may be referring too. :down:
Last edited by supersub on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 pm

This thread was to rally the fans, to get everyone behind the team when we played Spurs, we did that, we won, we're happy. End of
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 pm

s@int wrote:
roberto green wrote:

Surely if people are allowed to "use" the thread to support the manager, that is divisive to all the people who support the club, support the team but think the manager makes too many mistakes to take us any further. Shouldn't they be allowed to express their view on what is the best way forward for our club.

I will happily get behind the team, I hope that Rafa proves me wrong and becomes the greatest manager since Paisley, but I DON'T BELIEVE HE WILL or that the team will suffer for my lack of belief in the manager.

You either believe in god or you don't, and no Spanish inquisition is going to alter that fact, similarly with Rafa some have faith that he can turn things around , others think we need a new broom.

With all due respect you can't compare the sitaution of Rafa and his supporters/non supporter with the people who may rally behind the owners because there is absoultly no comparision. you may get a RAFA SPLIT OF 60/40% in Rafa's favour but the owners? well it woud be about 95/5% against them.It is ckear who is wrong for the club and that is why you won't get a topic backing the minge bags(yanks)

But should we not give our owners more time in just the same way that Rafa supporters ask for more time? After all it took Edwards more than 7 years to bring the title back to the mancs.     :D

Seriously I agree with you about the owners, but I also believe that people can support the club without supporting the owners in just the same way as people can support the team without supporting Rafa.

But it's Rafa's team, isn't it?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 pm

have we really got to do this every fu.ckin game to get our lads to play ??

that game was dire. just dire.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion