What formation do you rafa should play?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:02 am

Didn't we use that formation against Bolton and then it backfired on us?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:04 am

A.B. wrote:Didn't we use that formation against Bolton and then it backfired on us?

yeh but we used the same formation against monaco and wba
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:05 am

No no I was talking to the dude who posted above you. Baros played by himself in front and that didn't work all that well against Bolton
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:06 am

I wouldnt suggest playing Baros in the first half with the formation like that, bring him on in the second half like we did against Monaco.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:38 am

Garciafan you aren't actually Rafa in disguise are you? A most learned post sir, methinks you knows your onions.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby garciafan » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:43 am

I agree Baros is a selfish player but in the Monaco game Cisse would never charge on  the deffender and was cuaght offside 4 times in the first half. I did not watch the earlier game you mentioned but if that backfired then does not mean it will backfire again. Just remember it was the first game for garcia and Alonso. But if you are going to play one man up front you need one who will charge to get the ball, Cisse can improve but just from the last game I feel Baros is the more likely contender of two
garciafan

Postby garciafan » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:51 am

bigmick wrote:Garciafan you aren't actually Rafa in disguise are you? A most learned post sir, methinks you knows your onions.

I hope you are not being sarcastic. I just presented my view based on my knowledge. I am a Barcelona supporter but I started liking Liverpool also since garcia moved here. I know quite a few will not agree with me on my comments.
garciafan

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:12 am

Probably you saying that you like Liverpool because Garcia is here wasn't the brightest idea. However you make good points.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:23 am

Oh God another one! Real madrid fan and now a Barcelona fan :laugh:  Hilarius! At least you have the decency to admit you still are a Barca fan -unlike him sitting there in his Real Madrid top  :laugh:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:26 am

*cleans ears* What was that? I heard a kid mumble something.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby garciafan » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:33 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:Oh God another one! Real madrid fan and now a Barcelona fan :laugh:  Hilarius! At least you have the decency to admit you still are a Barca fan -unlike him sitting there in his Real Madrid top  :laugh:

You are being overly sarcastic here.   ??? chill out .  A.B is a through and through Liverpool fan, I can clearly see through his contribution in the forum. I just post when I know I can add something constructive related to liverpool and garcia in general.

Are you saying that you never liked any player anywhere in the world other than your Man U players. think about it.
garciafan

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:36 am

garciafan wrote:
shagasaurus80 wrote:Oh God another one! Real madrid fan and now a Barcelona fan :laugh:  Hilarius! At least you have the decency to admit you still are a Barca fan -unlike him sitting there in his Real Madrid top  :laugh:

You are being overly sarcastic here.   ??? chill out .  A.B is a through and through Liverpool fan, I can clearly see through his contribution in the forum. I just post when I know I can add something constructive related to liverpool and garcia in general.

Are you saying that you never liked any player anywhere in the world other than your Man U players. think about it.

Ignore the brainless chick, I can't because I hate Mancs, their statements are full of ****** thats why I have to respond to it. Its like a reflex.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:59 am

Garcia fan, no sarcasm from me mate. Just saying top post.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Rob » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:50 pm

If it 'aint broke don't fix it, i would say. I would like to see Cisse start again as with each game he should improve. Perhaps the fact that he's been watching Henry will make him try to pass the ball into the net instead of trying to blast it more often than not  :)

I don't want Alonso and Hamman both in for tonight but i am sure either will do a good job alonside Gerrard against the United midfield. Personnally want Alonso and Gerrard again - so basically more of the same...
Red_Rob

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion