Man united plc subject to police investigation! - Disgraceful!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:25 am

Ok, now thats going a bit far.  We don't want to stoop to their level.  Lets keep that sort of abuse to a minimum.  But you've got the right mentality.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:37 am

Couldnt help me self mate, i heard it over the weekend and never intended to use it but after hearin the ****** they have been writing about us i just thought ****** it. I hope we tw@t the scum tonite cos they are obviously getting very fearful of the rafaloution!!!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:45 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:Outrage? Lol Bonfires and slums do you honestly believe these songs are offensive? Its called banter and players on them kind of wages should be able to take that for Gods sake.If You lot went to a rangers -Celtic game you would have a nervous breakdown  :laugh: -as for a police investigation lol they must be a busy police force  :laugh:

it's not the song's content that bothers me as they are not all that insulting just a bit of banter, but putting it on a OFFICIAL site to incite hatred is not on, that is what non-official sites and fan pages are for, you can put almost anything you want on those within reason.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:46 am

Hey its no harm done.  i can't wait until the game, we're going to smash them bro.  And everyone's going to be shitting themselves when they hear 'liverpool' soon!
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:50 am

I am very confident of a LFC win, it'd be a great result, c'mon lads!!!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:13 am

Scum scum scum simple as The FA should throw the book at them It's is racial abuse simple as, if it was encouraging singing of anti -Black songs there would be national outrage, anti spanish should be no different. There cannot be any punishment too strong for this disgracefull and cowardy act. In fact forget the FA and football based punisments they should be crimially changed under the race relations act :angry: :angry:
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:29 am

Bruno Zidane! wrote:2 Mancs have been killed drivin over a cliff edge in a spacebus, i think this is an absolute tragedy.......u can get 7 Mancs in a Spacebus!!!!!!

Dude, lets not stoope to the scums level.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:32 am

Maybe manure putting that S**T in their official site is a blessing in disguise for us. If there was any doubt that our spanish players were up for this match....you can be rest assured now  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:40 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:All the Man u fans will sing SONGS OF PRAISE tomorrow night-will that please you  :laugh:

Man united fans sing songs do me a favor . The best you guys usually manage is 'United ...United..' oooooooh very intimidating. What an atmosphere it created.
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:57 am

Next she'll be saying they will get all their funny banners out!!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:58 am

The_Rock wrote:
Bruno Zidane! wrote:2 Mancs have been killed drivin over a cliff edge in a spacebus, i think this is an absolute tragedy.......u can get 7 Mancs in a Spacebus!!!!!!

Dude, lets not stoope to the scums level.

Jesus christ it was only a fookin joke, will everyone chill out for fu*ks sake, its a joke i heard on Soccer AM, a family show on saturday mornin except they used northerners instead of mancs.....Also i wonder what Rooney will make of all the   anti'-scouse songs the scumbag traiting little fat tw@t whos sold his soul to the scum.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion