Chrimbo list

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:09 am

This new book is on me Chrimbo list ,an some one in my house better buy it for me,

'REDMEN: A Season On The Drink' by Jegsy Dodd and John Mackin

REDMEN Jegsy Dodd and John Mackin head off to every Liverpool FC game, week in week out, with hope in their hearts (and a pint in their hands). Their mission? To do what they've always done. To see the boys in Red win, and even when they don't, to roar them on and enjoy a good bevvy while they're at it. Accompanied by a revolving rogues gallery of Buckos, Maccas, Smiggers and Sconches, Jegsy and John witness classic victories home and away, and the sheer, unbeatable ecstasy of last-minute winners. Choose your favourite and re-live it through the eyes of our tipsy two. Along with the riotous adventures and classic encounters, there's the backdrop of a club in turmoil; the plight of Michael Shields; and the ever-present shadow of Hillsborough. As Redmen, we never walk alone.

http://www.redmenbooks.co.uk/

An i want the DVD 15 MINUTES THAT SHOOK THE WORLD please Santa

:nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm

NANNY RED wrote:This new book is on me Chrimbo list ,an some one in my house better buy it for me,

'REDMEN: A Season On The Drink' by Jegsy Dodd and John Mackin

REDMEN Jegsy Dodd and John Mackin head off to every Liverpool FC game, week in week out, with hope in their hearts (and a pint in their hands). Their mission? To do what they've always done. To see the boys in Red win, and even when they don't, to roar them on and enjoy a good bevvy while they're at it. Accompanied by a revolving rogues gallery of Buckos, Maccas, Smiggers and Sconches, Jegsy and John witness classic victories home and away, and the sheer, unbeatable ecstasy of last-minute winners. Choose your favourite and re-live it through the eyes of our tipsy two. Along with the riotous adventures and classic encounters, there's the backdrop of a club in turmoil; the plight of Michael Shields; and the ever-present shadow of Hillsborough. As Redmen, we never walk alone.

http://www.redmenbooks.co.uk/

An i want the DVD 15 MINUTES THAT SHOOK THE WORLD please Santa

:nod

just to let you know nan, iv'e just ordered the dvd 15 mins that shook the world,plus other great stuff from gerry in the HJC shop, i don't want to wait untill xmas day to watch it, but iv,e been given strict instructions i'm not allowed a sneak pre-view before hand as it is my xmas present from the kids!  :nod
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:32 pm

The book looks great an all Hayesey,

An im sure with the DVD if you order it from THE HJS or Carras place 3 pound of it goes to the HJF. were if you get it from HMV it costs 15 an no donation, So anyone who wants the dvd get it from the places were a donation is being given, Cant wait to watch it
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm

nice one nan, thanks for the recomendation on the book! (i really hope santa knows about the book an all) cause that would be the icing on the cake for me. also great shout about the HJC shop an all cause everyone should know that if they are going to get the dvd, then buy it from the shop for the donations alone.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:26 pm

i reckon most reds will be getting the DVD this christmas, better tell my other half to let santa know where to get mine from :laugh:

edit- white away top aswell please if its not too much to ask
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Return to General Chat Forum