Villa sacks agent - ... if the investment comes...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 pm

and don't bring up chaning formations either, we ALREADY have to change formations all the time because we don't really have good enough straight swaps in the team, its always put in this fella, and then move these three around.  Gerrard and Torres are hurt all the time so there should always be room for Villa. ANd if by some miracle everybody was fit we could play:
        Kuyt         Mascherano      Aquilani       Gerrard (England role)
                      Villa                    Torres

and don't bring up any cr@p about how they can't play together. OK it might not look like Gerrard-Torres when they are reading each others minds, but they both score a ton of goals for Spain, so something must be working, I think a lot of it just comes from defenses shi.tting their pants about one and then getting burned by the other.  Also, under Rafa, who knows how he would manage and coach them, he could find a way to make it work better.

For me the ONLY issue is being able to raise the funds. Maybe we should start up a paypal account to raise money to buy him :D
JoeTerp

Postby Sabre » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 pm

haps wrote:I've always been more of a reader than a contributor to Newkit. I love my club dearly and enjoy others' bickering, wisdom, outcry and ecstasy on this forum.  This news has me a tad excited.  I know we have no money.  I know Cheech and Chong are still around promising stadiums and players and delivering little.  But if we can get that mega investor, so heavily rumoured to be about to get involved ... we have to, have to, have to buy this guy.  i know City will already have a guy on a plane with a vault of money and the Scum will be shifting up gears to get what they badly need - a top top class striker.  BUT ... and it's a big but, Villa wants to play with Nando.  He wouldn't say no to joining up with Rafa either.  I think he's said in the past that in the EPL, Liverpool would be his choice (please correct me) so I, for one, am praying, as only an atheist can that the stars align for us and this boy comes to Anfield in January.  With Pepe, Masch, Stevie, Benni, Aqua and Villa, we'll be champions in May.  Forget 4 defeats already.  And the scum will be waiting a long long time to get back on terms.

Hello haps, nice to see your contribution and congratulations for reading all the bickering and still be alive.

Well, I too read the news but I wasn't too excited. Granted, we have one less enemy for the competition right now: Real Madrid, as Villa was well píssed with them during the summer and he felt like "unwanted" seeing how quickly Real Madrid went for replacements.

Rafa has a reputation, Liverpool have even a greater reputation than Rafa, and Villa and Torres get along well. But that's not enough to get me excited, especially after the last transfer windows.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:01 pm

I heard that he posted somewhere that this isn't true...

The player states: "I want to convey through my official website that there have been no changes in my relationship with my agent Jose Luis Tamargo and therefore I have not contacted any other agent. Furthermore, I stress that I am very calm and focused on giving my all in the various competitions that I am competing in with both Valencia CF and the Spanish national team."

However, I can't find the exact source of the quote, so it's possible this quote saying that what he said isn't true, isn't true.
SupitsJonF

Postby Reg » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Paul C wrote:I don't care where he goes as long as it's not to the mancs, who are reported to be in for Silva also. :angry:

Paul, the Manc performance against us showed they really miss the creativity of Ronnihomo and Tevez, I reckon we´ll end up ahead of the Mancs this year. They´ve got no choice, they´re gonna have to fork out for Villa/Silva style class - also bearing in mind Giggs and Scholes are both in their mid 50´s.

Of course their own debt situation then becomes a factor.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion