Liverpool reported - Tap up row

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 pm

In the Kakuta case, it would be the £400,000 backhander and a house in Surrey.
LFC2007

Postby Nando26 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:47 pm

heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
GYBS wrote:Its all Rafa and Lucas's fault . They are both sh,it

Ye know what GYBS, you kick off when someone derails posts or brings up hidden agendas in other threads.

So what the f'cks all that about  ???

I was thinking the same thing, people have been carded for less you know GYBS, I speak from experiece here.  :down:

Tut tut  trying to get people carded - bit naughty

I do wish you would stop obsessing and talking to me GYBS. Have you not noticed that I have been ignoring you for the past few weeks, that is too avoid confrontations but I have to say soemthing here to respond to your blatant slur.

My post was in no way meant to incite any moderator to give you a card, I would never do that! If I think a post is out of order then I report it through the proper channels, I was merely trying to give you some advice based on personal experience, if you choose to ignore it then that's up to you.

JUST to reiterate mods, I am not advocating anybody being given a card.

aww young love  :love:
Nando26

Postby GYBS » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 pm

heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

Ye know what GYBS, you kick off when someone derails posts or brings up hidden agendas in other threads.

I was thinking the same thing, people have been carded for less you know GYBS, I speak from experiece here.  :down:

I do wish you would stop obsessing and talking to me GYBS. Have you not noticed that I have been ignoring you for the past few weeks, that is too avoid confrontations but I have to say soemthing here to respond to your blatant slur.

My post was in no way meant to incite any moderator to give you a card, I would never do that! If I think a post is out of order then I report it through the proper channels, I was merely trying to give you some advice based on personal experience, if you choose to ignore it then that's up to you.

:pirate
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Nando26 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

aww young love  :love:

I'm in love everytime I look at your avatar.  :p  :hearts
heimdall

Postby Owzat » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 am

LFC2007 wrote:In the Kakuta case, it would be the £400,000 backhander and a house in Surrey.

Is there proof that came before he left his club or after? £400k and a house in Surrey could be construed as a signing on fee, depends when the deal took place. They'd have been stoopid to give him the money and house BEFORE he left, even if they had agreed it in principle.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion