No more anfield? - What's this world coming too!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfuzed » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:04 am

Guys

The ability to exteeeeend the stadium needs to be built into the design and isnt always possible cos you will pay a premium for it I guess.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:23 am

There is a good piece on this topic in this months Kop magazine. They make some good points. Firstly it is essential that Anfield is not built like souless heap or cr@p like The Riverside or Pride Park , we should make sure the Kop stays one tier and we should have home supporters behind both goals , a change from having Away fans in prime Annie Road seats like we do , when we get stuck up next to the commentators in most grounds.  We  have got to retain the charachter or should that be regain. When we move don't forget the problems Man City had coz there was no singing section. This should be set out in the plans as a designated singing section. Where singing is not an option. With this concentration of vocal support we should get a better atmosphere and hopefully drag the rest of the crowd into a few more songs and chants . :p
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion