Magic - Ain't it the best

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Lee J wrote:we have a fella who lives local who does that hypnotic sh!te. He drinks in our local and comes in every sunday night for a bevvie and ALWAYS ends up putting some sucker under and making a tw@t out of them. We reckon he does it for the attention. One night however he was chatting to a lass and she wanted to be put under so he did and gave her a beer bottle and told her to pretend it was her husbands kn@b. So without hesitation she shoved the neck of it straight in her mouth and frantically started bobbing it. I've not laughed as much ever :laugh:  . however I still dont like him and what he does.

but magic really gets me mad. get a proper job you scruffs.

With hypnotism you could never be forced to do something you would not want to do.. so that lass sounds like a gooden to me
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 pm

i've always wondered about hypnotism. There a guy a met recently who said he works as a hypnotherapist. Helps people to achieve their goals with theraphy. Goals in life such as quit smoking etc..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:29 pm

i had a course of hypnotherapy when i was about 18 years old. the guy was a right odd bugger but it helped me a lot - even though most of the time i was supposed to be in a trance i was just feeling quite relaxed and wondering when the hypnotherapist's wig was going to fall off.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum