Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:48 am

kazza 1 wrote:Funny hows its the same ones making fun of some one whos just been put to rest. I honestly think you guys need to hang your heads in shame. Would you be saying the same thing if it had have been Kate Lawlor or Orla McAllister?? No I think not.

Give Parky his dues. He is right to say what he did.  Jade was never gonna be in the same league as Dianna. But Jade did have the respect of the British public. Shes the story of Ghetto girl made good and she may have milked the press in her last few months, but fair play to her. Jade having died of cerival cancer at such a young age has raised awareness in the younger generation. So much so that the goverment and health bodies are lowering the age for smears from 25 to 20 in England. (the rest of the UK have been screening from the age of 20 for a while). If making her illness so public helps save the lives of 1000's of young women, she did not die in vain.
At 4 o'clock tomorrow I will be in Antrim Area hospital, getting ready for the removal of a lump just below my jaw line (its the 2nd lump in 2 years I have had removed.) TBH I am bricking myself and reading what I have read here just makes it worse. I am not a famous person but I would like to think I have the support of my fellow Reds and friends on this forum. But from what I have read I will probably be called names and told I deserve it.

She had the respect of the biritsh public?
Do you remember when she was on big brother, she was the most hated ever, was about to get the boot but for some reason ch4 decided not to do a vote that week, then rigged it.

then she came onto celeb big brother and was a racist and a pig...
Why would eejits show her respect? Like Parky says it is sad when anyone dies, but she lived by the media and died by the media, and jokes will be made.

As for you, of course we wish you nothing but the best, and no one would call you names.
what happened to Jade was a tragedy, but for people to respect her at any time is just retarded... she was not a ncie person. It's the media we all blame, and the idiots who buy the publications
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am

Spot on Daws

Hope everything goes well Kazza :)
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:06 am

kazza 1 wrote:At 4 o'clock tomorrow I will be in Antrim Area hospital, getting ready for the removal of a lump just below my jaw line (its the 2nd lump in 2 years I have had removed.) TBH I am bricking myself and reading what I have read here just makes it worse. I am not a famous person but I would like to think I have the support of my fellow Reds and friends on this forum. But from what I have read I will probably be called names and told I deserve it.

Right there is why you have my respects (for what its worth) rather than people like Jade Goody, and right there is why you will live a long time. You are aware of the dangers and are fighting against them, you are unlucky that the bad things are happening to you but its in your nature to fight against these things.

There is a world of difference between people like you Kazza and people like Jade Goody.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 am

kazza 1 wrote:Funny hows its the same ones making fun of some one whos just been put to rest. I honestly think you guys need to hang your heads in shame. Would you be saying the same thing if it had have been Kate Lawlor or Orla McAllister?? No I think not.

Give Parky his dues. He is right to say what he did.  Jade was never gonna be in the same league as Dianna. But Jade did have the respect of the British public. Shes the story of Ghetto girl made good and she may have milked the press in her last few months, but fair play to her. Jade having died of cerival cancer at such a young age has raised awareness in the younger generation. So much so that the goverment and health bodies are lowering the age for smears from 25 to 20 in England. (the rest of the UK have been screening from the age of 20 for a while). If making her illness so public helps save the lives of 1000's of young women, she did not die in vain.
At 4 o'clock tomorrow I will be in Antrim Area hospital, getting ready for the removal of a lump just below my jaw line (its the 2nd lump in 2 years I have had removed.) TBH I am bricking myself and reading what I have read here just makes it worse. I am not a famous person but I would like to think I have the support of my fellow Reds and friends on this forum. But from what I have read I will probably be called names and told I deserve it.

Don't feel like that Kazza.

I'm sure I speak for the lot of us, when I wish you well tomorrow.
tonyeh

Postby GYBS » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm

A musical based on Jade Goody's life is being created, a former business partner and friend of the late reality TV star has confirmed.
Danny Hayward, who is in charge of the project, said he is planning to hold open auditions to fill the lead role of the 27-year-old herself.

"Jade was just an ordinary girl and the person who plays her will reflect that," he said.
"The most important thing is to give someone a break, just like she got."

'Dream'

He said dates for the auditions will be announced in three weeks' time.
However, Goody's former publicist Max Clifford played down the show.

"It's an idea that's got legs, but it's nothing definite. It's not all signed and sealed, but it's something that's likely to happen."
He added that if the production did go ahead he would help promote it and cast the lead roles.
"I got very close with Jade in the last year and spent a lot of time with her," he said.

Earlier this month, Clifford revealed he had been in talks with several film companies about making a movie based on Goody.
He told Radio 1 Newsbeat that they were "serious discussions" because her "incredible life touched so many people".

'Creative team'
Mr Hayward, who was one of Goody's "best men" at her wedding to Jack Tweed in February, said the star had always wanted to be on stage.

"Her dream was as a little girl was to be in a musical, so so obviously when she passed away it felt fitting to do something like this."
He said Goody had not known about the project, as the idea had been devised since her death.

He added he was currently "putting scripts together" and employing the "creative team".

"It's still in its infant stages, but it's definitely going to happen."
Goody, who became famous after appearing in Big Brother, passed away in March after she lost her high-profile battle with cervical cancer.
Thousands of people turned out to see the funeral procession, which travelled through London. before reaching Buckhurst Hill in Essex, where the funeral took place

whatever next ffs
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh FFS...

Just go away
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:38 pm

it will never go away mate - this will run and run to make sure every single little penny is dragged out of it
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:40 pm

A Musical,FU'CK RIGHT OFF,they never even done one of them for Diana! :no
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Number 9 wrote:A Musical,FU'CK RIGHT OFF,they never even done one of them for Diana! :no

diana wasn't the pikey princess tho or whatever shes called...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm

creating a musical how fecking pathetic.. Next will probably get a jade goody memorial day. Well if they change that into a holiday i dont mind. :)
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm

:laugh:

pikey princess
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum